I HAVE BEEN DOWN THIS WEEKEND AND FINALLY WENT TO THE DENTIST TODAY TO GET SOME RELIEF...I HATE WHEN STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPENS ON THE WEEKEND AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BOTHER ANYONE AND TRY TO HOLD OFF TILL OFFICE HOURS...I DID MANAGE THOUGH BUT IT WAS A LONG WEEKEND OF POPPING TYLENOL FOR THE PAIN

AND I HAVE AN ABSCESSED TOOTH THAT WILL BE PULLED IN A WEEK OR SO ONCE THE SWELLING & INFECTION IS GONE.....IT'S ONE OF THOSE TOOTHS THAT REALLY DOES NOTHING FOR YOU...WEIRD TO ME BUT WHY IS IT THERE THEN? ANYWAY IT IS WAY BACK YONDER AND I AM READY FOR IT TO BE GONE SO I CAN GET BACK TO FEELING BETTER......
YEP IT'S PENICILLIN AND IT IS WORKING AND I DID FEEL SOMEWHAT BETTER THIS EVENING. I THOUGHT I WOULD COME ON AND AT LEAST GIVE A HEADS UP WHERE I WAS.BOUGHT SOME NEAT TREASURES THIS LAST WEEK AND JUST HAVE NOT BEEN UP TO TAKING ANY PICTURES BUT GIVE ME SOME TIME AND I WILL...
ALSO GOT A FEW THINGS FROM SOME SPECIAL FRIENDS THAT I WANT TO SHARE BUT PLEASE EXCUSE ME TILL I GET TO FEELING BETTER.



9 comments:
Awwwww you are so stinkin' lucky!! I payed two dollars a piece for some of mine...I know you are not using one of those on that sweet childs fanny...hehe. Have a great one!
I hope you get to feeling better soon. It is NO fun at all to be down and out!!!!
Ow...Mouth pain is the worst! I hope you get to feeling better soon!
Hope you're feeling better!
Oh, I'm so sorry you're not feeling too well! Get better real soon!
Ooooh! I will be sending lots of prayers your way...Hope you are feeling better soon!
Take care!
Blessings!
Jill
ugh..... that my friend does NOT sound fun...
Oh Sweetie- I am so sorry to hear that you are in pain.:( I hope that you will be on the mend soon, Sweets. In the meantime, start your decoupage project. It is FUN and will take your mind off your sad tooth. Thanks for your sweet comments!:) Lori
Hey Beh,
I have not been able to get in
touch with you...I am sorry you
had an abcess tooth...These things
are not fun..I have had my share...
Sure hope to hear from you soon.
Your Friend.
Rose
Post a Comment