I can not believe it is less than four weeks before we start back to school. A new era is unfolding...those who live in Georgia and travel Interstate 16 near Dublin will see a High School from the Interstate...well last year was it's last year students will be going there. We have a new complex that is even bigger and better and BEAUTIFUL in our county. We are so excited about the era of a new school. My daughter graduated in 1998 and my son will has gone to that school sitting on the interstate but now since he will be junior he will take a few streets down to from the old school and travel to the New and Improved WLHS. WooHoo we are so excited. He really could care less though...Jamison is my child who cares nothing for sports, or any other school function. He will go to the football games but that is about all. He is great in school but has no plans of being involved in anything. I can't seem to understand that...he is my mud bogging child, which is not a bad thing but I would have loved him to be involve in his school. Thank goodness I don't have to worry about him wanting to skip or play around in school. He does make the grades which is a good thing but not involved at all...Oh well fine with me...it's his choice! Now as I was saying Tabitha and Jamison are like night and day....except for the studies...both are smart as heck...didn't get that from me! Even Tabitha will say Jamison is smarter than her...Well Tabitha and Jamison are around 12 years apart and this where my little Lexi comes in...she starts PreK this fall and now I will have a junior and pre-k in school. Big age gap but keeps me young I say...I can say at least I have been through all the fads since Tabitha was a youngin and now Lexi starting to get me back on my toes with girlie things....She is going to follow in her sisters footsteps I believe...Lexi looks up to her BIG sister...years that is....Tabitha 29 and Lexi 4. They both turn their respective age in November....10 days apart from each other...Weird thing is Lexi was actually born on the day Tabitha was due but decided to be late...Strange!
Tabitha cheered all through jr., high, and college....then came back home and was a coach for her Alma Mater . Now today was Lexi's first mini cheer camp she attended and plans on being a cheerleader when she grows up and be like her sister...LOL....We have a long road ahead!
Well thought I would share you some pics of our new highs school. Lexi will cheer at the first football game since she is in the cheer camp this week. So needless to say I am starting all over again as far as school daze are concerned....but oh looking forward to the fun of keeping me YOUNG!


7 comments:
What beautiful kiddos!!! I'm with ya on the "all different ages"...not sure it's keeping me young though!...
Blessings!
Jill
It cannot be that time yet~holy cow! Where is summer going? They are all beautiful though!
Yep, my girls start back on Aug. 10th, so it's right around the corner. I'm about to head out to spend a small fortune on school supplies...oh, joy! :)
You have such a great-looking family!
Wow! I thought I had mine spread out. My oldest daughter is 25 and my youngest daughter is 9, both being born in June only 3 days apart. With my son in the middle he's 18. But my oldest one made me a Nana in March so I definetly try to stay young.
It is hard to believe school is coming right back up. My Lexi starts on Aug. 19th. She is excited but not for all the homework. We heard 5th grade is kind of hard so she is a bit nervous. Hopefully, she will keep up her straight A's or A's and B's.
Your children are gorgeous!!! That high school looks so nice. We got a new one a couple of years ago and it is quite nice. It is always exciting to see new schools. You know the kids have to enjoy it too.
I can't believe they go back Aug 10th! It seems like they hardly had a summer break!
Manuela
Yeah, Lexi, you are just going to do fine. As you get older you will see we all have choices and you can do other things maybe your sister didn't do. If you want to follow her, that is a good thing, but you also are free to be YOU. You are a real doll as is your sister (and big brother) and I am sure you will do just fine. Choose your own path !!
Post a Comment