Fall is right around the corner and I have been looking at ideas for Lexi's birthday party. Last year we rented a blow up jumpy elephant that Lexi and all her friends had fun jumping on. Well since her birthday is in November and it is Fall time I have been on the hunt to see what I can come up with this year. We are thinking more fall type carnival...hayride, bobbing for apples, jumpy thing again, and then I think about a tea party... Girlfriends I found a blogger who thought the same as me...looking for ideas...some of you may have been over to Kelly's Corner...many may remember little precious Harper. She is 6 months old now and Kelly had a blog party about Children's Birthday Themes since Harper will be one in no time...well I had to share her link cause if your like me you want to plan a special day for your kiddies. There were all sorts of ideas so check out Kelly's blogging party and see all the great birthday themes. One particular I have been on is Party Planning Mom and boy does she have A LOT of great ideas...you gotta check out her sidebar with other places to visit for planning a birthday party or any type of party. Fall I am also hosting a bridal shower so I have been on the hunt looking for ideas for this shower. It is for a local band in our area. They have been featured on CMT and also just finished recording in Nashville. Deepstep, If you love country check them out.
Also I have been thrifting and picked up a few things in the last couple of weeks that I would like to share. So will try to post these this week.
Also I have been thrifting and picked up a few things in the last couple of weeks that I would like to share. So will try to post these this week.


5 comments:
I enjoyed seeing your lovely Treasures from Home and hearing about cute Lexi's plans for cheerleading. I look forward to hearing what party theme you decide on for her.
Lindsay
x
Cant wait to see what you come up with I miss birthday parties with cute themes! Agree with Lindsay ann cheerleading would be really cute. I will post my fondue recipe soon!
Thanks for the sweet comment on my kitchen.
Carrie
One cute thing for her tea party would be to put those artificial fall leaves (they're like silk and can be found by the package at Walmart in the Fall) inside each party invitation that way when they open the invite up a leaf will cascade down to the ground. That would be super cute! I did that for my Fall wedding invitation when I got married. Also, you could add those to the table. Just an idea. I love the Fall and cannot wait until then!
Planning parties is always a lot of fun...AND a lot of work! I can hardly wait to see what you decide on!
I just have to laugh! I left my last blog friend looking at icecream. The one before that was a cupcake. Now you and that sweet cake..have Mercy! I must be hungry. Happy planning~
Post a Comment