Call me Call me and we can gossip about all sorts of things....well like what color to paint this chair....I am thinking black and recover that yucky cushion. What cha think?
you know what I mean...only just once in a while
Thanks for all the well wishes...my mouth is finally feeling somewhat better...the pain has eased up bunches......Have a great day!
to 40.00 so I thought that was a pretty good deal...
I know in the bigger cities I might could have found one cheaper but with my small town only having two consignment shops in town it was not that bad of a price.
It will go right at the door where that little country stand is sitting...that will be painted white for Lexi's room when I can get to it.....I hope this weekend but we will see.
Thanks for all the well wishes...my mouth is finally feeling somewhat better...the pain has eased up bunches......Have a great day!


14 comments:
Oh! I think black would be great!
So happy to hear you are feeling some better!
Blessings! (and still more get-well prayers!)
Jill
I think that's a great deal! Everything here is way over priced so I think that was a great price too. *smiles*
I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Sounds like it was a great deal to me! I think it would look wonderful in black. Can't wait to see the re-do.
Definitely a steal of a deal...LOVE IT!
Love that chair...and I agree, black would look awesome.
I know I haven't blogged in a while...my creative juices just can't get movin right now!!!
I was hopin we'd be paired up too...that would be terrific.
Glad you're feeling better...big hugz!
Michele
That is a super cute piece!! I use a wooden spoon when times call for it...
Can't wait to see the redo!!
Elise
I LOVE your little seat... I think you even got it for a good price!
Hello! Great find! Can't wait to see what you do with it. Thank you for sharing!
Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com
LOVE IT! Think it would fab black with new new fabric too!
Oh, the possibilities are endless with that chair/bench. I can't WAIT to see what you do with it!
Knowing what I know about you and seeing the photos that you've shown us, I think a deep red would look really great with some rooster printed fabric! Whatever you decide, I know will look fabulous! I totally love the bench, it would have been something I would have bought as well! I just refinished a bench, I'll have to share it on my blog! Hope you're having a great week!
-Ruth Ann
Cute piece! Sounds like a pretty good deal to me!
$40 sounds like a deal to me. I think black will be good and can't wait to see what fabric you use on it.
Oh man I think my turn to head to the dentist is next. I am waiting until Monday or Tue. when the kids get back in school...I can't take them with me. Glad you are feeling better!!!!
THanks for stopping by! Hope you'll try that mailbox swag, it really is easy to do. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment