Sorry didn't have a great post today for Joanna's What's For Dinner or Kimba's DIY Day but I hope you joined in and if not head over there for lots of fun...I will be back next week for sure for my regular recipe on Thursday. Last night was just breakfast sausage and yellow rice...strange but that is what Henry and Lexi wanted...so it was quick and easy and I luv those type of meals.But what I really want to know is
DO YOU SUBSCRIBE TO BHG?
YOU KNOW BETTER HOMES & GARDEN


11 comments:
I was a subscriber for several years, but I switched over to Southern Living, which is my favorite!
Nope-but a friend does, and I get hers every month.
I have to have PEOPLE-
it could be an addiction-
They stopped publishing Cottage Living (boo!) so they are sending BHG in it's place. It's good but I miss Cottage Living.:( Lori
I do and I LOVE it!
I did but don't anymore. I stopped because of all the ads.
I used to, but then my subscription ran out. I liked it, though. One of my favorites, Country Home, quit and is sending Ladies' Home Journal. Um, not exactly what I had in mind...
Elise
I used to subscribe, but when my subscription ran out a few years ago I didn't renew it. I have to say that I miss it. I think I will resubscribe. They have some really great recipes and project ideas.
XOOX
Jen
No, I never have. Maybe it's one I should try.
Hey girl...I used to subscribe, but haven't been able to afford it lately. I usually go to the library if I want to read the current issue!
Have a great weekend!
Hugz,
Michele
Not right now, but I do get my mom's copy about a month later. Love it and will subscribe again when her subscription lapses.
I currently have a subscription that I got for free because I bought a BH&G item at WalMart. When that runs out, I'll either not get it or I'll buy something else at WalMart ;) Found you through Olive Rue. You said you lived close to Hawkinsville, so I thought I'd pop over and see how close you live to me.
Post a Comment