Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BLOG STALKING IS A GOOD THING





One of the things I love most about Blogger is so many creative minds flowing around in blog land. I actually have not had much to blog about lately...just been stalking around which I do often. I don't mean to be so nosey but I just can't help myself when it comes to blog stalking...now any other kind of stalking is prohibited.




First I was so overwhelmed when I went over to Kimba's blog over the weekend and saw she mentioned my tomato pie in her linky love...me, no it couldn't be mine she was talking about until I hit the words tomato pie and it took me to MY BLOG....wow how it made me feel that someone actually mentioned little ole me! WOW she has an abundant of stalkers herself....remember it's a good thing when it comes to blogging. Anyway I just could not believe it and was tickled....and then I had a lady come back and commented she made this over the holiday weekend and posted the recipe on her blog and referred it back to me....Gosh I was happy some actually took my word that this was really good. I will state it that I do not eat tomatoes raw or on a sandwich of any sorts but when you add the cheese and seasonings you will get the best tasting pie you have had....next thursday I will share my vidalia onion pie...oh it's so yummy also...can you tell I am from Georgia!




Well on to blog stalking....Kimba was sharing some mantle love of other bloggers that had some interesting mantels. Recently I have been on the hunt for an old mantle for my home...I don't have a fire place but who cares I can still have a mantel I thought so just reading about ideas for one when I do find the perfect mantle. A


Anyway Kimba sent me over to this blog on a mantel idea and since I liked what she did I found myself reading more and more of this lady's blog and while reading through it I saw another interesting post that made me see colanders in a different way...now I am on the hunt for some colanders for my front porch and garden area...I love how they were used for flowers....Delighful Home is where I have been hanging out the last hour or so today.....funny thing is also she is from Georgia where I am from....I actually found that out from reading later on into her blog.
Enjoy blog stalking or maybe Blog Loving sounds better....
what cha think we should call it?
Do you often sit for long periods of time and stalk someones blog?

11 comments:

Michele said...

I'm with ya girlfriend! Lately, I haven't had that much to blog about, but I love stalking others to see what kinds of ideas I can get!

I can't wait to try the tomato pie...but first I have to get some ripe ones from our vine..lol!

Have a great day!
Hugz,
Michele

April said...

I think we're all blog stalkers to one degree or another. I often learn a lot from stalking other blogs. The Tomato Pie is a must-try!

Linda said...

I love the term "blog Loving" I do it all the time and stalker just sounds wrong. I love to look and lurk and get ideas and I don't always have time to comment. Love this post and the way your blog is designed the colors are so pretty.
Blessings

Ms. Tee said...

Hey there! I think I like the term "blog love", too. :) Thank you for all of the nice comments! Yes, I'm in GA, too - hot and humid but I do love it. Nice to *meet* you!

Darlene said...

I absolutely LOVE roaming around and finding other blogs that are GREAT!!

Joanna said...

I blog stalk a lot! And I love finding new ones to read.

Jill said...

Congrats! (on the Kimba post!) and I made that pie!!! delicious!!!!!!

Nancy Rosalina said...

Oh I understand! I do the same thing...after all most of us spent a lot of time doing that in the beginning...that's how I ever started a blog and how I have meet so many wonderful people! Nancy

Lindsay-ann said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying stalking, that's what blogs are there for if you ask me! I wish I had more time to stalk actually. I am having trouble keeping up with commenting and doing the occasional post of my own but would love to stalk more.
Lindsay
x

Elise said...

Stalking...hahaha!! One time, I read this blog and she was looking for kid's mops and brooms{that I just happen to have} and I told her that. She wanted more info so I told her about it then jokingly said that my sil said I was a stalker and do you know, she never emailed me back!! Hello, just kidding!! I would never stalk someone in real life. I have kids, I don't have the time!!

Anyway, there is this antique shop in Statham and they have lots of old mantles at their shop. Love them and most are under $100 if I remember correctly.

Elise

Jeni said...

You are so funny! I LOVE blogging. I have found so many recipes for my family, craft ideas, new ways to decorate my own home and I love reading stories about wonderful everyday happenings that make you laugh and thankful to be alive.

Well how about all that fame...after being on Kimba's blog :-)

Can't wait to see that recipe tomorrow.