WOOHOOT I WON ONE OF RACHEL'S CUTEST PINS. I HAVE BEEN READING HER BLOG FOR ALMOST A YEAR. SHE WAS ONE OF THE FIRST BLOGS I HAPPENED UPON AND HAVE BEEN A DIRE HARD FAN EVER SINCE. OH AND SHE HAS THE CUTEST KIDS! RACHEL IS ALSO ANOTHER ONE OF THE CRAFTY LADIES THAT SHARES LOTS OF HER IDEAS TO HER MANY READERS. IF YOU HAVEN'T STOPPED IN DO SO...YOU WILL BE HOOKED!
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


10 comments:
Oh you are too sweet!!! :)
I got your email but there was nothing there can you try and resend it?
Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!
:)Rachel
Big congrats...you lucky duck! Those pins are so cute!
Rachel is such a sweetie pie! Congratulations on winning, Sweets!
I mailed your package today! Yippee! Lori
Those pins are adorable....congratulations on your win!
Oh what a fun win!! They are so cute!!! (I am still singing "material girl" in my head- darling comment!)
Have a Blessed weekend!
Jill
Woo hoo = that is so cool! Those pins are awesome!
XOXO
Jen
Lucky you!! Those flowers are so cute!!
Elise
Congratulations on your win. Those pins are so pretty. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have e-mailed you about Stella.
Best Wishes
Lindsay
x
Congrats on winning! They are sooo stinkin cute. cherry
I'm so glad you won the peonies! They're so darn cute. You're blackberries look divine right now~wish I could have some with some cream and sugar. Good for your daughter and her mission~hard on you, but what blessings will come from it :)
Post a Comment