Thursday, June 11, 2009

2ND POST TODAY: WHAT'S FOR DINNER THURSDAY?

WHAT'S FOR DINNER THURSDAY....NO WAY IT'S BEEN ALL WEEK FOR DINNER...LOL....LOTS OF HARD WORK BUT OH THE YUMMINESS I WILL REAP DURING THE WINTER MONTHS.











5 comments:

April said...

Love all your beachy pictures! We're headed to the beach this Saturday for a whole week of fun in the sun! Woo hoo!

I LOVE creamed corn! What in the world is that gadget, though? New to me!

Joanna said...

Corn!!! Love me some corn...I could eat corn everynight.

Christina said...

Oh, now you are talking my language. Love cream style corn and love the goodness of having it in the freezer to enjoy all year. I miss my grandmother, who always put up so much yummy corn. We always hoped that she would send us home some in a cooler when we visited.

Looks like y'all had fun at the beach. I'm jealous. Hope we can go in the fall.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Oh my goodness! Corn is one of my most favorite things!!! YUM! Lori

Jeni said...

How neat! I love cream corn too. I never knew how to make it fresh like that.