Well after visiting the aquarium we headed over to the beach for Lexi to get her 1st taste of seeing the beach. She was little scared at first but soon adjusted well and did not want to leave.
Daddy looking out to the beyond...I could have stayed all day...next time we plan on doing this...hubby is not of a beach person and neither am I the older I have gotten but it was a pretty day and not hot and humid like most days are. We are planning on taking Lexi to the beach later on in July down on Tybee Island for the night for her to have a fun filled day in the sand and water. Plus with me...give me a hotel room where I can bathe off after coming in from the beach and it is not so bad to me...I hate the feeling of the gritty sand riding home a couple of hours...yuck...but staying there would be ok.
Woohoo stay around for tomorrow and see what I have been having fun doing the last week after getting off work....Any guesses out here? Take a shot....


4 comments:
Great pictures of Lexi enjoying the beach. Glad to hear you are planning your next trip. Wish I could come!
Lindsay
x
Lexi is such a cutie and it looks like she had so much fun at the beach!
Yea, I'd love to stay in a home like that for a week as well. There are tons of homes up for sale on the beach here as well.
Lexi looks too cute in her bathing suit. I have never been to Charlston...it's on my list though. Now I could go for a week in that beautiful house/hotel.
Thanks for you sweet comments. The kids and I are doing really good and having fun but Thanksgiving can't get here soon enough!
I have not forgotten about the warm and natural...did you ever get more or do you want me to send it?
These are such sweet pictures!
Post a Comment