Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CHARLESTON FUN PT 1

As I stated last week we were going to my nephews graduation...We had a great time and am ready to head back again.
Pictures are out of order...I loaded them right but I don't know what happened....Anyway her we go.



The name says it all...This was on Sat. after we visited the beach...I was sandblasted though and gritty from coming from the beach earlier in the day. Lexi is the only one who got cleaned up.

My nephew graduating out of a class of over 800 students in the senior class...Way to BIG of a school for this small town country girl.

Sister in law & mother to Dallas, Gemma; Nephew, Dallas;and Brother, Mike

Seniors walking out of the Center.


The Grad!




My oldest Brother, third from top, walking in the line of graduation...He is a teacher/coach and also was Coach of the Year in State of SC. Pretty Cool if I say so myself.



See I said pics came in different and a few turned blurry also...Gotta get me a new camera.

Jellyfish


Sea Turtle


Sea Turtle


Outside the Aquarium




After leaving the Aquarium and they had a wishing well fountain
Have more pics to share tomorrow of Lexi's first time at the Beach....check back then.
Have a great afternoon! Sorry some of the pics are blurry.

9 comments:

Elise said...

800 people?!?! Wow, that's alot!! Have you been to the Atlanta aquarium yet?? That's one place I want to take the kids...
Elise

Lindsay-ann said...

Congratulations to your newphew.
Thanks for sharing the pictures from this happy event.
Great pictures from the aquarium too. Look forward to seeing the beach next time.
Best Wishes
Lindsay
x

Darlene said...

WOW that is a huge graduating class!!!! I bet y'all had loads of fun at the Aquarium.

Joanna said...

800 seems about right for around here. That is a lot of kids, you really never know them all.

I love going to aquariums. We love the one in Tennessee and the one in Atlanta. We'll have to go to that one too!

Jill said...

Looks like so much fun!...but, wow!-that is a BIG class!

Shannon said...

Fun!!

800??? I graduated with 47! :)

Shannon said...

Fun!!

800??? I graduated with 47! :)

April said...

800 students is a lot, but would you believe that Brittany's graduating class has nearly 1,000 students? Way too big for my tastes!

Big congrats to both your nephew and your brother!

Angie said...

Looks like y'all had fun and got to see alot! I graduated from high school with 11 others so 800 is insane!!!