Wow the season is finally over and after all the rain we had it's a wonder we even had a season. lol
However, we did get to do 7 games out of ten only because we made up 2 because otherwise it would have only been 5 games played for the season. Did you understand that...probably not but long story short....we ended the season undefeated...(shh we don't keep score so this is why we won all our games) hehehe...but who cares we WON...tell four year old they did not win and look at those faces...no I didn't think you would want to.
Here are a few pics I thought I would share of the party that was scheduled a second time due to the rain causing us to cancel the first scheduled planned party. Yep you heard me right again...Rain has been the death of the season for us. We only had one practice because the other two were rained out...then 10 scheduled games with only 5 rained out games and the party planned twice cause rain again canceled the first schedule one.
So don't you know I am glad this is over. By seeing the pics my little one was also...I could not get her to wear shorts she insisted on a dress. No less a church one and not a play one. She is not into ball as she has stated she will not play again...Only cheer and dance. So thank you I am finished with tee ball...or am I...you know how we girls change our minds...(but don't tell the boys) they are bad at saying I told you so....hehehe...
Forgot to take pics of the trophies but will and share next week...I actually have a lot to chat about this week...I have been busy so maybe some of you will enjoy my gabbing but if not...oh well can't do much about that....Enjoy!
Tomorrow will be about my trip to Charleston SC


4 comments:
What a fun afternoon! Oh, and you are going to Charleston? I have always wanted to go there- sigh... Hope you have the best time!
Harper's Island is such fun! I am glad you are into it, too! Where is that little girl?? Is the Sheriff alive? I can't wait until next week!!! Lori
I am almost done with your package! Yippee! Lori
Undefeated! That's GREAT! Sounds like it's the end of one chapter of your lives, though. A little sad, but there's always more fun to be had right around the corner!
My hubby went to college in Charleston at The Citadel. He would LOVE to live there! I don't know if I could handle the humidity!
It looks like yall had tons of fun! It's nice to stumble on another GA blog:) I'm from Temple GA/Paulding county.
What a fun party. LOVE the ball cupcakes!!! We have had years like that where it rained and rained and you just couldn't get the games played! So far no rain outs here. I think we have 5 more games to go.
Post a Comment