Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Swapping Fun














(Due to the person who uploaded these pictures,,,blogger did not cooperate in the order they were suppose to be!) Guess blogger is having issues....heehhe or it could be the person loading them....

I joined in on Heidi's Very Vintage July 4th Swap and my partner was Lori. Lori was an awesome swap partner...she really set me up with some great goodies. I received Martha Stewart Living, Bath and Body Works Gardenia Shower Wash, Watermelon picture, 4 Americana Coasters, USA blocks (yeah baby)- those are so adorable! Bundle of American Flags; which I had looked all over where I live to get some and put in my flowers on my porch, also a cute little wooden box with a homemade posie on top with ole time flavor candy sticks...yep I love me some candy flavor sticks! She also added an address book which will be for my blogging buddies addresses...I actually am adding quite a few addresses now and keeping the envelopes or cutout box tops is making my kitchen drawer pretty full.
I had issues with my camera so I did not get pics of all the things she sent me but as soon as I get a new one I am going to take some better shots of my goodies and share. I don't know what is going on with it but the light in the pics are not good at all.
Also just out of the blue one day I had this HUGE box sitting on my back porch and inside of it were these cute snack plates with chickens on them....oh they were so cute...Ruth Ann sent me a little note and said she saw these in a thrift store and thought of me and Lexi having a tea party. Lexi was so excited about them also. I took pics before but they did not turn out and my camera card was corrupted. Then I tried again and still having issues....so on most of my post from now on it will be older pics or some that have been emailed to me...till I get a new camera! I am so wanting a new one but will have to wait till it is ready to fix in to my budget....
Thanks Lori and Ruth Ann for being my friends!
I also have a couple of other goodies I have received lately and will share when my camera is bought....which I hope will be soon!

7 comments:

Elise said...

Cute stuff!! Lori is a great swap partner-had her two times, or I guess she had me twice. She is awesome, though!!
Oh, I did find you two sets of those flash cards and will mail them in the next couple of days.
Elise

mysteryhistorymom said...

I'm so glad you liked your goodies, Sweetie! You are a wonderful partner, too!:) Have a happy (and safe!) 4th!:) Lori

April said...

That Lori is one talented girl! She always amazes me! You two were the perfect swap partners! You racked it in!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I love your goodies from Lori.. and the plates from Ruth Ann are making me jealous!!

Lindsay-ann said...

I love all the gorgeous goodies Lori sent you. They are all so special just like Lori. The blocks are my favorite. Cute plates too.
Hope you are having a lovely week.
Lindsay
x

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What cute 4th of JUly things. They are so adorable. How lucky! I love those blocks!

XOXO
Jen

Jeni said...

I love that watermelon picture. I just finished a stitchery with a watermelon on it and the kids and I have been eating a whole watermelon every 3 days latley. Have fun with your new goodies.