Tabitha, my oldest child, even though to me she is still my baby is going out of the country on a medical mission trip with our church to do surgery on those who don't have adequate facilities or care in the Dominican Republic. She is a RN and is married with three children. She also teaches clincals at the local college her along with being a surgery nurse at the hospital in our community. I am happy about what she will be doing but with so much going on in this world I fear for her also. Please keep her in your prayers for the next 10 days. I guess you could say I am a worry wart over my children but I guess that is a Mom's job no matter at what age.
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


13 comments:
Your daughter sounds an amazing person and she is so beautiful too. You must be so proud of her and the work she does. I will definately keep her in my prayers.
Lindsay
x
She is gorgeous and DOES sound amazing! I will keep her in my prayers for a safe, successful journey helping those in need.
Wow, what a brave and honorable thing to do! I'll keep her in my prayers.
What a beautiful daughter you have- inside and out. I know that you are so proud of her.:) I will keep her in my prayers... Lori
What a great thing she is doing! I will keep her in my prayers.
((hugs))
Jen
She will DEF> be in my prayers...what an awesome and honorable thing for her to do! Cherry
Speaking of the Dominican...this is a funny story.
My niece went to the Dominican a couple years ago on a missions trip. The local kids were braiding their hair. All of a sudden the little girl spit on my nieces head! Apparently, that's how they keep the braids stay put! lol
So just make sure they don't spit in her hair and she'll be alright! lol My niece had a great time...she has many great photos and many great memories!
What a beautiful daughter you have Beth! I will definitely keep her in my prayers.
Hugz,
Michele
I will cover her in prayers!! What a beautiful girl...and she must be a sweetheart too!
Many Blessings!
What a great daughter you have! I fully understand your worry as a mom. My thoughts and prayers are with her...and you. Hugs!
Wow! I hope all goes well on her Mission! That's such an amazing thing to do.
And if you didn't worry about your grown kids I think I would have to be worried about you ;) J/K
rachel ;)
What a wonderful daughter you have raised Beth...will for sure keep her in our prayers...pleases keep us posted!
Until now I didn't know you had a such a big kid. What a beauty. I read above that all is going well but still can't wait for her to get back home!
Post a Comment