Friday, June 19, 2009

DOLLAR DAYS

WOOHOO I RACKED UP ON SOME NEAT GIFTS FROM MY FAVORITE SPECIALTY SHOP THE OTHER DAY. THIS IS JUST A FEW ITEMS THAT I GOT. EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE WAS A BUCK! NOW THIS IS A DEAL IN MY BOOK.


THIS SLIVER TRAY WAS REGULAR 29.95 THEN MARKED DOWN TO 10.00 AND I FINALLY GOT THE LAST MARKDOWN OF A BUCK....

DECORATIVE PLATES...I AM NOT INTO DUCKS BUT THEN I THOUGHT I NEED TO GET BACK INTO THEM SINCE WE WILL HAVE DUCKS AT OUR HOME IN THE FUTURE...WE PLAN ON PUTTING A POND IN THE FRONT OF OUR HOUSE IN ANOTHER YEAR OR SO AND SO I HAVE DECIDED TO JUST DO FARM ANIMALS IN MY KITCHEN.
RABBIT AND I HAVE A PIG ONE ALSO...

HEART SLATE WALL HANGER...CHALKBOARD PAINT HERE I COME




NOT SURE WHAT I WILL DO WITH THIS...WAS 19.95


THEN OH THESE SMELL GOOD CANDLES...
Would also like to thank all those who sent well wished for Tabitha on my previous post. So many kind words. She landed safely but can you imagine when she was in the air I went to CNN and saw a post where a pilot died in midair...anyway I will keep things posted as we get info on the trip.
Another item I won another giveaway...I saw it at 3 am this morning when I went blogging hopping...will blog more on it and the goodies I have received the last few weeks...took some pics at night but the lighting was not good so need to take some more.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Beth





7 comments:

Michele said...

Wow girl...did you luck out. Wish we had places like that around here. All we have is the dollar store!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugz,
Michele

Lindsay-ann said...

I enjoyed seeing all your treasures. My favorite is the heart shaped slate wall hanger.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
x

Elise said...

Great $ finds!! Wow, you made out!!
Elise

Jill said...

Wow! you found lots of goodies!! :)

Farmchick said...

Great goodies you found there! Glad your daughter made it safe and sound! :) Stop by for a visit...have a sweet weekend! :)

Shannon said...

Wow!! Great deals!!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Those plates are soo cute! Love the bunny one!

Manuela