Jamison gave me a $25.00 gift card to Walmart....
Plus I had my favorite meal...Buttermilk Fried Chicken w/ fresh pole beans and fresh cream corn and fresh strawberry pie with fresh real whipping cream....what more could I ask for.....
Oh the best part of Summer is fresh foods from the garden...Fresh is the key to a good country southern meal....



11 comments:
What a snazzy grill! That is one great gift, as is your gift card! I must say that the meal takes the cake and I couldn't agree more...fresh is the key to yumminess!
Great Mother's Day gifts!!! Sounds like a wonderful meal too! I LOVE food like that!!
Yummy!
The grill looks fantastic - when's the cookout?
Yummy!!
Elise
My hub (who cooks) is out of town. The kids and I had coney island-I had a hamburger-your dinner sounds WAY too delish!!!
Ha I told my family that what I wanted but Johnny wont give up the grill!
Sounds like you had the perfect day. Glad they made you feel special!
Wow! What a great gift! I'll have to share my gift once I get it in the mail...my husband forgot to order it on time! lol
Oh, and about the tracing pen...no need to pay me! It's a gift! I'll get it next time I go to Joann's!
Have a great night!
-Ruth Ann
Wow! What a great gift! I'll have to share my gift once I get it in the mail...my husband forgot to order it on time! lol
Oh, and about the tracing pen...no need to pay me! It's a gift! I'll get it next time I go to Joann's!
Have a great night!
-Ruth Ann
What a great gift! Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day. The meal sounds yummy. My grandmother always made the most delicious creamed corn. I miss that.
That is an awesome grill! I just love grilling in the summer. And fresh veggies - yum! I'm excited because my seeds are sprouting in my garden. I can't wait for fresh tomatoes on my burgers and corn on the cob!
Happy Mother's Day!
XOXO
jen
Post a Comment