Thursday, May 14, 2009

WHAT'S FOR DINNER




OK here we go again with Joanna's What's for Dinner Thursday....Being that it is still ball season and by the time I get home it is to late to cook so until the season ends my Thursday supper's will consist of fast food or either fast food cooking at home.... So without further adieu it will be the Ball Park Brawlin Dogs....lol....found the cute pics online and had to share. They really do fight pretty hard on that grill...better than any other brand on the grill...that is fighting....hehehe.
Along with hot dogs good ole tater chips...in the bag though.
Hope you enjoy your dinner tonight and maybe soon I will be able to share my good ole fashion southern meals in the next few weeks when my nights will be free again. We have games twice a week and it really puts a hamper on my cooking...



8 comments:

Joanna said...

Cute and funny pics! Thanks for linking up! We love hot dogs on those fast nights.

April said...

Love your funny pictures! I totally agree, when you're in a rush and short on time...hot dogs to the rescue!

Jill said...

Too funny! I really love hot dogs on the grill! :)

J.J. said...

First time visiting your blog....I love baseball season and grilling hot dogs. My kiddos really love hot dogs. Nathan's are the favorite :)

Have a great hot dog night!

Kasey said...

Kane is starting t-ball and your making me think what will we eat when the games get going? We might be eating on the run too I'm thinking. of course, tball is usually over pretty early so maybe we will still be able to eat at home.

Ruth Ann said...

I know what those Brawlin' dogs remind me of..."Garbage Pail Kids!" Remember those from the 80's? I bet your daughter collected them! I loved those things!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Funny-this is what I made since my hub. was out of town...We had hot dogs, applesauce, and carrots with ranch dressing-my eight year old said, "THIS IS THE LIFE!" I laughed so hard-my husband is such a good cook, and here they prefer my hot dog meal-I love it!!!

Elise said...

We love Hebrew National around here. So good!!
Elise