Raining Day in Georgia........well stormy here and there also.Been pretty quiet around here this last week...just had a lot on my mind but maybe I will share later in the week. Just thought maybe I should let someone know I am around and lurking here and there.
Received a couple of things from some bloggers this past week that brightened up my days. I will share those surprises later this week. I also hoped I brightened up a few faces with some surprises also.
Have a wonderful week!


6 comments:
I love your new blog design...super snazzy! Yes, it's been raining at our house all day, too! Lots of strong winds, as well! Hope your week is a good one!
Hi! Thank you so much for sticking with me and continuing to read my blog! I went away for awhile and now I'm back and glad to read your blog again! Thanks for the potty training advice! He finally pooped today on his own in the big potty! Like you said before I didn't think he was ready for that before! So we're getting there! Thanks for your support! Have a wonderful week and awesome blog! I love the blue/brown color combination!
Hey Hey, hope everything is okay. It's good to just think sometimes...I need to do a little of that myself ;-) Hope it stops raining soon. Sunshine always helps!
Jamie :-)
You have been quiet. It is rainy again today!!! I like the new look on your blog.
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!TODAY IT IS CHILLY OUT THERE!HAVE A GREAT DAY! BLESSINGS, FAYE
Popped in from Carrie's to say hi!
Post a Comment