Thursday, April 16, 2009

THRIFTING AT SPECIALTY SHOPS

Out on a errand for the office yesterday I decided to stop by my favorite shop, Freckled Frog...it's a home decor shop. They have tons of neat things but sometimes some can be a little pricey. Well I thought let me go check out her after Easter Sales...I had went in before Easter and bought a couple of things for my swap partner and saw some things I might come back for after they were marked down to 50%. So this is what I bought yesterday.




Glass Vase $5.00
Lemons .50 each

Egg Tree $5.00


Metal Carrot $7.00




Big Basket $7.00



Fabric Carrot nick knack $1.00
&
Toddler Ceramic Cup $2.00

Couple More Baskets $1.00 each
So I think I got some pretty good deals and have thought about going back and getting another Metal Carrot to add to the one I have to use on my front door next year.
Also saw a few more things but was rushed yesterday since I was out on an errand...pssss. don't tell on me. lol
So doesn't have to be a thrift store to get good things....maybe this weekend I will go do some more thrifting.
Have a wonderful day and I will be back tomorrow to share what my swap partner sent me and another sweet surprise I received in the mail.








13 comments:

Darlene said...

It looks like you found all kinds of ADORABLE things....great prices too! I always love it when our "expensive" little gift shops have sales.

Michele said...

Hey girlfriend...you got some great stuff! I haven't been out thrifting in such a long time....still on time out from Cassie! Oh well, maybe it's for the better...money is so tight these days!

Hugz,
Michele

Joanna said...

Wow...You found some great things. Love the baskets...Oh and the metal carrot!!

April said...

Lookin' good, girl! I love it all...and the prices you paid for everything!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

You did good!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I adore that metal carrot and the carrot nick nack... The vase full of lemons is so summery and fun!! Great finds!

Shannon said...

Love all of your finds!! Those baskets are great!

Ruth Ann said...

Great finds! I especially love the egg tree! Soo cute! You could even keep it out all year and hang little pictures from it or little messages like a gratitude tree!

Jeni said...

You made out! My favorites are that tree and those $1 baskets. Have fun with all you new goodies.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Way to go!!! You certainly made out. Lucky girl!
LOVE your new header and great saying. : )

Kasey said...

Well done! I love the egg tree and the baskets! I just got done telling someone else how much I love baskets because they are pretty yet functional for storing lots of stuff!

and I love the name of the store you went to! Too cute!

Christine said...

What a bargain shopper you are...I love all your goodies! Hope you had a fun Easter with the Family. =O)

Southern Fried Gal said...

Hello! Stopping over from The Graves House. I had to tell you how much I love that metal carrot. What a cute idea to use as door decor!