Friday, April 17, 2009

BLOGGER FRIEND AND SWAP FUN

Afternoon Friends....just wanted to share what I received in the mail last week. Sorry little late posting this but anyway this sweet blogger who saw a post on Susie's Blog saw where she was looking for this shower curtain and also said I was to. Well Stacy at 19 Butternut sent me a message that she had several and wanted to send me one...WOW I was in total shock but so much appreciate the kindness she sent. Another wonderful lady in blog land...I have to say I think the ladies in blog land are some of the nicest people I have met but never actually met.
Thanks again Stacey for your generosity!

Let's see I have been doing the swaps the last few months and I have really enjoyed them. At first I was not so sure what to send to someone I don't even know but soon I caught on. I have to say I have never had anyone flake on me in the swaps. All of the ladies I have been partnered up with have been really great and we have stayed in touch.
The last couple of swaps I have entered in were hosted by Emilie @ Bunch of Scrap.
Well this time I was paired up with Emilie and this is what she sent me. I was like oh my goodness such cuteness in this box...I was too excited about the box I forgot to take a picture of my stuff wrapped up. Sorry but with Lexi always around when I get these in the mail she some how thinks she is also getting a present and has to open things before I get a chance to open the next gift. My pictures somehow got put in wrong but anyway this is suppose to be a tag that was on my basket. The tag had eggs printed on there. It was so cute and had a cute blue egg in the basket.


Here is another egg she had sent that was decorated like the one in the basket.



My birdy card. I am getting so into these bird themes during the Spring time. Love it so much I am going to frame it and hang it in Lexi's bathroom along with the new shower curtain I received...I just thought of that while I was typing....




Another closeup of the basket and a cute little rabbit w/coddler attached for my egg to sit on.




I just realized I am going to see how the little basket will look on the shelf I have to put in my guest bathroom along with the shower curtain.
Emilie thank you so much for all my cute goodies!!! I am ready to join in on another one of your cool swaps...
Hope everyone has a great weekend...I plan on getting my house all in order and take some pictures so I can share with everyone...Emilie wrote on my card I needed to share pics of my house so I guess I will have lots to blog about next week. Thanks for the idea!




10 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet about the shower curtain!

And thanks for the prayers I am sure I will need them!

Have a great weekend!

Carrie

Jeni said...

That was very nice about the shower curtain...it is beautiful.

Hey I got you covered! I will send you a piece of muslin and batting. I have lived somewhere before where things just weren't at my fingertips so don't worry. Look for it in the mail next week.

My hubby will be gone for 6 months and so the kids and I will probably go stay with his mom for a visit in Savannah...maybe while we pass by Dublin you and Lexi can meet me, Ben and Madi at McDonalds for an hour or so for a playdate

Joanna said...

Love those goodies...Oh I am so glad that you ended up getting one. I hope you post pictures!

Darlene said...

I LOVE that shower curtain...too cute! Also it looks like you received some great swap goodies.♥

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

WoW very cool... Love the shower curtain... and all the Em goodies!

Ruth Ann said...

I love swaps too! I fortunately have been paired up with some wonderful ladies as well! I absolutely LOVE that shower curtain! The blue accent looks fabulous with the brown! And great swap items! Swapping is so much fun! I need to start on your apron project soon! Have a wonderful weekend!
-Ruth Ann

BECKY said...

Hey Ramblin'!!
How ya doing, gal?? Your blog looks great and so do your little gifties!! So adorable. I'm really into birds no matter what the season!!

Tami and Aunt Mimi's Creations does some beautiful bird themed stuff!

Hope all is well with you!! Nice to visit with you!!
HUGS,
Becky

Elise said...

Great shower curtain!! So sweet of Stacy to send it to you. Love the goodies from Emilie. She rocks!!
Elise

Christina said...

Wow! How wonderful to get such a gift from someone in blogland. Hope you enjoy and look forward to see what you do with it. So glad you were able to get one.

Looks like the swaps are great fun.

Have a great weekend!

Em said...

I'm so glad someone found the curtian for you. I looked but our Target had no more :( Thanks for posting pictures of your house!! It's awesome :) I love snooping at people's homes :)