Monday, April 20, 2009

Morning Friends.....
Last week I said I would post about my home since several have commented they would love to see where I live and pics of my home. So if you have the time then be prepared lots of pics. I figured I would share my before pics....when were trying to move in last summer. Later in the week I will share pics of what the house looks like now with furniture.
Sorry the pics are not in a better order but oh well here we go.....



This is going out one of the back doors. We have two back doors. Something hubby wanted...a door to our bedroom so he can go straight to his shower when coming in from work.

Another view in the back

This is the front of our yard looking out the dining room



another view from the dining room where you see my dbl wide I lived in...still have to get it moved off the land...in due time though



my kitchen



view of Lexi's room



view of Gage's room



master bathroom...did not have any blinds yet...those things were so expensive so we just opened up my hubby's closet door and the bathroom door to make a cover so no one could see in while in the shower. We have a single wide trailer on the side where the MB. We have been helping this couple out and let them put their trailer on our property till they can get on their feet and can buy something.


view in my bedroom...sorry not a good pic...insurance lady came out and when she walked in here she asked was this the living room. lol....


oh my pantry...i love this but it looks nothing like this now. I totally need to get it organized now if you saw it...will share before and after later also of this area



I am standing at the front door looking out to the living room & back door

office/bedroom....but soon I plan on making just to a guest room...I am on the hunt for a laptop after using my Mom's and loving it.


shared this last week...dining room...minus the corner shelf...it is in the living room...basically we were just putting furniture in just to get in the house. Also the tablecloth was only there for protection while I had things covering the table.



view looking into the dining room

view looking in from living room to kitchen and mud room




living room


kitchen nook

kitchen
mud room

front of the house before my columns were added....
Well this is the before we get settled in and I will share rooms later on in the week.....Hope you enjoyed the before pics...
Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Beautiful home! It's absolutely gorgeous! Can I move in? I love all of your rooms but especially the kitchen! I wish I had a big kitchen! Hope you're having a great day!
-Ruth Ann

April said...

I absolutely love your hardwood floors! I, also, love your kitchen and the color of the walls! You have such a wide open space to go outside and enjoy...LUCKY! I can't wait to see the after pictures!

Joanna said...

I love the openness of your home. Ours is not so open and much much smaller. We need room!! I can't wait to see your after photos!!

Darlene said...

It looks beautiful....can't wait to see the decorated home.♥

Michele said...

Oh Beth ~ I absolutely love your house! It's so open and airy! I wish we had more room in ours, but oh well...maybe once the kids leave and get married. Although, Cassie just told me she was never moving out..hmmm.

Can't wait to see the after pictures!

Hugz,
Michele

Ruby Red Slippers said...

What a lovely home-I love all the wall colors-I am so into reds and chocolates...
Love it!

Elise said...

Love it!! You have very large rooms!! So nice of you to let a couple live on your land while they get on their feet.
Elise

Jeni said...

Wow! It's very warm and cozy looking. I love that mud room and was that an extra fridge or freezer..nice? I enjoy seeing all the different colors in each room.

Christina said...

Your house is wonderful. So open, light and bright. I love the views out the windows too. It would make me so happy to look out to the expanse of green like that. We are stuffed onto a 1/4 acre lot. I am very thankful, but also love land too. Love your floors too!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home you have there! Thanks for sharing ....