Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SIGNS OF SPRING

Baby Miniature Goat

Our Pet Goat, Abbe and her baby
Abbe


Mr. Hoot Hoot


Bird Feeder




Bluebird House






Caterpillar



The wonderful signs of spring bursting everywhere.
Have a great day!













16 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Cute pictures! I love Spring! I am excited because it is finally getting warm here. I am going to get some plants and flowers for my yard today to plant. Yay!

Have a super day!

XOOX
Jen

Darlene said...

Oh MY GOSH the little baby goat is just adorable!!! I would want to watch it all day long! I LOVE seeing the signs of Spring everywhere. Hope you have a wonderful day today!♥

Michele said...

Oh Beth ~ I want your miniature little baby...just so adorable! I love all the signs of spring...we just haven't had too many here in Wisconsin!

Hugz,
Michele

Shannon said...

Awwww! How cute! I love this season.

April said...

Awww...I want a baby miniature goat to call my very own, too! What a sweetie! All your pictures are great! Enjoy this beautiful weather! Don't forget to pop over and sign up for my giveaway! :)

Anonymous said...

oh so pretty! We still have a few more weeks before we have anything warm up here but it's so nice to see signs of spring.

Joanna said...

What a precious little goat!!

Ruth Ann said...

Awww the baby goat is just tooo adorable! If I lived closer, I'd be at your house everyday!

Unknown said...

Oh my word I want that goat! So sweet.

Jesica said...

Hooray for Spring! I may have to live vicariously through your posting since it is supposed to drop back into the 30's and 40's here in Montana!

Jill said...

Oh my! that baby goat is THE sweetest!- I do so love spring too!
Thanks for "stopping" by- love your blog too!
Blessings!

Jill said...

Oh my! that baby goat is THE sweetest!- I do so love spring too!
Thanks for "stopping" by- love your blog too!
Blessings!

Tam said...

I have been out of the blogging world...I am so far behind. Great Pictures....LOVE the pics of the house!

Michelle said...

Love the baby, just curious if you've ever been to Heritage Auction in Macon? I would love to go sometime. My daughter will be attending Mercer next fall if all goes well. Have a great weekend! ~Michelle

Michelle said...

check this out www.auctionzip.com, fill in distance willing to travel, then click antique, household ......it will bring you to a calendar, click on todays date and view the photos for tonights auction. Whala! Will attach my email, FYI.

Elise said...

I couldn't decide whether the hoot was cute or scary, but I think cute wins out!!
Love all your Springyness!!
Elise