I RECEIVED THIS FROM MY SON LAST WEEK AS A TEXT WHILE HE WAS IN THE MOUNTAINS ON SPRING BREAK.....NOW REMEMBER MY SON IS ALMOST 17....MOST KIDS THIS AGE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS....I LOVE IT!
That is so sweet, I hope my kids are that thoughtful! Your swap package came while I was on vacation. I LOVE it!!! I took pictures and will be blogging about it in the next couple days. Don't worry about sending it late... I hope you are ok! I have a few weird heart issues too, I know it's scary! I pray you are OK!!
How sweet! I have a 16yr old son so I can totally relate to them not usually doing things like this. Good thing you have it in writing. :) Blessings, Linda
What a cute boy! Don't you love having a son? I have one son and three girls. My son is so sweet. When I was pregnant with him I was so nervous to have a boy, but he brings so much happiness to my life. I can tell that yours does the same thing for you!
13 comments:
how totally SWEEEEEEEEET! :)
That is so very sweet!
You have raised a good one here! :) You are one lucky mom!
What a sweet boy. I bet that was a great surprise to get for a text.
Oh, I LOVE that! What a wonderful son you have.:) The rest of your family is pretty fabulous, too! Lori
That put tears in my eyes...you have been blessed with a keeper of a son!
That is so sweet, I hope my kids are that thoughtful! Your swap package came while I was on vacation. I LOVE it!!! I took pictures and will be blogging about it in the next couple days. Don't worry about sending it late... I hope you are ok! I have a few weird heart issues too, I know it's scary! I pray you are OK!!
How sweet! I have a 16yr old son so I can totally relate to them not usually doing things like this. Good thing you have it in writing. :)
Blessings,
Linda
Now that is something I can only hope for one day!!! I love it!!!
What a cute boy! Don't you love having a son? I have one son and three girls. My son is so sweet. When I was pregnant with him I was so nervous to have a boy, but he brings so much happiness to my life. I can tell that yours does the same thing for you!
XOXO
Jen
I hope my sons will do the same when they're 17.
What a good mom you obviously are to have raised such a sweet son.
That is the sweetest thing ever! I sure hope my boys are like that at 17!
Oh my gosh, that is so sweet!!
Elise
Post a Comment