I have visited many blogs since coming on board back last August....sometimes there are some blogs I go to get a recipe that I remember someone had posted and want to be able to go back and pull it off and fix it.
Sometimes I may go back and look at a specific decorating project and see what type of supplies I need or what brand did they use....
Another reason I go back to a blog is to listen to the music players people have on their page and listen to it while I clean house....I know seems weird but I do. Well one blogger friend I love going to a lot is to Elise from Nest to Nest and not that I don't like reading her blog cause I love it but because the song that always starts playing every visit. I love this song and knew I had heard this from something else I saw online but could not quite put my hand on it. Well a few weeks ago while rambling around blog world I saw this video and it hit me this was the song playing on Elise's page.
So now I finally rememberd where I heard this song. If you haven't seen this skit take the time to view it...I think you will enjoy it as much as I do!
So tell me do you do this also or am I just weird?
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


6 comments:
Wow, I didn't expect to come and see my name. I totally go to people's blogs to listen to their music. And to think some people{ahem, Jen} don't like my music...
Hope you are having a wonderful week!!
Elise
I know, I like to listen to music players on blogs too! Hope you're having a great week! The weather is beautiful here!
I love to hear what people like to listen to. I have discovered much new music that way. I have come to just love this blogging community. There is so much support and love here. I have met so many wonderful friends.
Have a super day!
XOXO
Jen
Nope, you're not weird because I'm just like you! I don't know...maybe we're both weirdos! LOL!
Yes! I do too!
The youth just performed this at our church... Not a dry eye in the house... AWESOME!!
Post a Comment