Hmmmm....can't wait to see!!! Love all the goodies!
Oh, also- the rocks were painted,glazed, decoupaged, glittered and sealed...hope that is helpful- let me know if you have other questions- Many Blessings! Happy creating!
Hhhmmmmm! I don't know, but will come back next week to check it out.
Oh and about the music in the post below. I have found some great music that I didn't know of by listening to others players. It sometimes startles me, because my speakers are usually on, but it has been interesting to find new music that way.
10 comments:
A tassel, perhaps? Whatever it is, I know it will be darling! Lori
I like it already - whatever it is!
Beautiful colors :)
Lisa
Love the birds-I have some similar...I wonder what you are doing!
I was gonna assume the things are going into the bathroom with *that* shower curtain?!?! Whatever it is, I am certain it will be pretty!!
Elise
I can't wait to see!
Hmmmm....can't wait to see!!! Love all the goodies!
Oh, also- the rocks were painted,glazed, decoupaged, glittered and sealed...hope that is helpful- let me know if you have other questions-
Many Blessings!
Happy creating!
Don't have a clue but I like the colors!
Manuela
Hhhmmmmm! I don't know, but will come back next week to check it out.
Oh and about the music in the post below. I have found some great music that I didn't know of by listening to others players. It sometimes startles me, because my speakers are usually on, but it has been interesting to find new music that way.
Soo soo cute! I love that shade of blue! I can't wait to see your thrift store finds! I'll have to share mine as well!
I can't wait! I have an award for you on my blog! have a great night!
Post a Comment