Who doesn't like something sweet and mess free for a child to enjoy? Well with a four year old I found an ice cream that I love and don't have to clean up after. Dibs, if you have not bought any try them. They really are good and come in all flavors. We love the flavor of nestle crunch on the outside of vanilla ice cream flavor. Don't get me wrong I love ice cream but sometimes you just rather not have it all over the counters and little ones clothes. They are bit size little ice cream nuggets. They come in many different flavors but we always go back to the crunch. Only thing about it you have to buy one box for the family and hide another one for you cause nobody can eat just one...hehehe...
Have you tried these before?
Have a wonderful Sunday....I am on my way out the door for church so will check back around this afternoon.


13 comments:
My kids love them!
Those things should come with a warning label! They are the devil :)
Stephanie
I'm going to have to get some of these to have on hand for my grandsons!
These are Yummy, Yummy, YUMMY!!!
And yes, definately buy more than one box!:)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! I'll take ice-cream in any form! LOL!
Have a great week!
Be prepared...they're very addictive! Once you start, you can put them down!
Hey Sweetie! If you promise not to tell Jen what I am making for her, I will show you what I am doing with the grapevine wreath! It's SUPER cute! E-mail me at toosillysisters@cox.net Lori
Wow - I have never heard of those! They sound wonderful! My kids would love them. I'm putting those on my list!
XOXO
Jen
they are SOOOO yummy!
I love them! But then again I love anything that is chocolate coated! *smiles*
We all those here! Too much I must say...I always sneek extra when the kids aren't looking. Don't want to show them the bad example I really am.
I had those at my mom's house. They are so good!!
Elise
Nope I have never bought these.
Post a Comment