

Afternoon.....little late getting here today and really have not had time to visit around this week like I want to. Work has been busy but thought I would pop in here before I head out for the weekend.
I am thinking what in the world have I gotten myself into...I signed up for my little one to play tee ball but no intention of coaching but I did that to. Basically so my daughter and grand daughter would be on the same team and I could watch Taylor also play. Now see above at the picture...this is when they were babies and now they are 4. Lexi in the middle and Taylor on the right....4 months apart, Taylor being the oldest.
Now since I am the coach I know at the end of the season they always have a party and the coach gives their players a trophy but I want to do something even more and do something more special....So all you ladies any ideas on what I can come up with to give them? See I have twelve little 4 year old girls but would love to do some type of keepsake for them to have and look back on in years to come. So please help a girl out.
I will post my product review probably tomorrow so check back on that one.
Have a good evening!


9 comments:
They look like TWINS! Something special for a girls T Ball Team? HMMM I have no idea honestly...I will think on it though! Hope you have a great weekend!
I'm gonna think about ideas for you...So you were pregnant the same time as one of your older ones?? I think that is so neat!!
Elise
Oh my, you are brave, tee hee! Good luck with the season. Shutterfly has a pretty cheap book you can put together. If the team parent's can take pictures and send them to you, you could put together a book and make a bunch of copies for the girls.
Jamie :-)
Hi Ramblin Gal,
You are certainly braver than I taking on this team. That is awesome.
!
How about taking each of their pictures and putting them into a paper T-Ball or some kind of ornament?
I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Tammy
Well, by the end of the season, you will have earned a medal! LOL!
I hope it all goes well. I'm sure someone will come up with a great keepsake idea. Other than a scrapbook, my mind is a blank right now.
Have a great weekend!
That is the SWEETEST picture! Love it! And you coached tee ball?? You GO GIRL! Lori
I used to have that very couch... I miss it... Your kiddos are CUTE!
Your kids are so cute :) I miss having mine little, sometimes!! lol
What gorgeous little girls~doesn't time fly?? I like the idea of something small with a picture as well~sorry I'm not much help. Have a great day~
Post a Comment