Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Candy Man Can.......





Who doesn't love candy....walking in Dollar Tree today I saw all the movie size candy and thought of this man...do any of you know this song? Oh goodness every time I see lots of candy I always think of him....strange but true. So when you see lots of candy what does it make you think of or if it even does? Really a lot of things I am reminded of when I see different items. If not candy, what makes you think of something that has to do with what you see? What's your favorite movie box candy do you love to eat? Mine are sugar babies and raisinets.


Went to ATL the beginning of the week, have lots of pics to share but need to download them. I hope I get to later this week.


Happy Hump Day!

12 comments:

Christina said...

Can't wait to see where you went in ATL. You probably went almost right by my house.

I like raisnets. Also like the little mints covered in chocolate, but I can't think of the name.

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Unfortunately-I pretty much like anything sweet...they all make me so hungry right now...

Darlene said...

I used to LOVE that song...hehehe. Our favorite movie candy is Bunch A Crunch...YUMMY with a big bag of popcorn!

Valarie Lea said...

Love me some sugar babies, raisinets, and sour patch kids!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi there! Look how cute your blog looks - I love it!!!

Don't you live the Dollar Tree??? Last year we had a movie party for my daughter's birthday. I bought those candies, the striped pop corn containers from the Dollar Tree. It was so fun!

I always used to get frozen Junior Mints at the theater, but I got a little burned out on them. So now I am on a Mild Dud kick.

XOXO
Jen

April said...

Candy is my weakness...especially CHOCOLATE! Hope you had fun here in the Atlanta area...I guess the horrendous traffic didn't scare you off!

Linda said...

I love me some Milk-duds.
Cute post.
Blessings,
Linda

Joanna said...

Oh candy...Bad...timing, I am sitting here on an empty stomach and that Reese Cup...I may have to go and get one!

Kasey said...

when I see candy I think of how good it is and how big it will make my rump! Sad but true! I do love me some candy though! at easter I always get the hersheys chocolate covered in a hard shell! yummy!

Elise said...

Milk Duds and chocolate covered peanuts{they have a name...}, yum...
If I am watching something at home I love to put peanut M&M's in my popcorn. That is awesome!!
Elise

Jeni said...

Hey R. Gal...thanks for the sweet check up comment. Things were not good but we are getting there! I am hoping to mail you something soon too.

Laurie and Chris said...

Love this post!! I work at Walmart in the floral and I have been helping with easter candy to keep it full. I have been singing this song for weeks! I'm glad i'm not the only one that does this. :)