Thanks to all those who entered into my giveaway. I wish I could give everyone a mini garden flag. I did the random number generator but can not figure how to fix it to show the number it picked. I even tried to copy the block but could not get that to work either....guess someone needs to share with me how to accomplish this next time.
Anyway the winner is #10



11 comments:
Congrats to Darlene...I'm sure she'll be so thrilled! Have a good one!
That lucky Darlene! Congrats Darlene!
WOOHOOOOOOO...YAY!! Thanks Beth, I'll be sending you my information right away. Thanks so much random generator!!!!!
You are a lucky girl, Darlene!!! Congrats!
You are a lucky girl, Darlene!!! Congrats!
Congratulations to Darlene - what a lucky girl!
XOXO
Jen
Congrats Darlene!
Congrats to Darlene!!
I'm so happy for Darlene. She's such a sweetheart! She's deserves to win.
My answer to your fireplace mantle question is YES! Whether it's just the mantle shelf or the whole thing it makes a great place to decorate, and adds architecture to your room. Then just pile in some real or electric candles in the opening and you'll have the romance of a real fireplace. If you want a safer choice than real candles, add a few small candlestick lights (the inexpensive ones you always see at Christmas) with the flicker bulbs for the same effect.
Fun, fun, fun!
Congratulations Darlene!
Manuela
hey! be sure to stop by my blog soon. posting a recipe i think you would love...
Post a Comment