Friday, March 20, 2009

I'M IN THE MOOD:::::::HOW ABOUT YOU?

GARDEN MONOGRAM FLAG

I have been so lucky the last few days I thought it's time to share some of my luck....Are you ready for a giveaway? It seems to be happening everywhere so why not here....leave a comment on what initial you need and Monday I will announce the winner......Be sure to leave your initial and you may come back each day to have multiple chances. You may share with your fellow bloggers but that is up to you. I will count that as a chance also but you have to come back and let me know you shared it on your blog after you post it on your blog. Cutoff time will be Sunday night sometime around 6pm eastern time.

GOOD LUCK!

26 comments:

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Yay, I love monogrammed things. I'd love the letter H girly {crossing my fingers}.

StampinMom :-)

Joanna said...

Oh, what a great giveaway!! I would love the letter B...

Thanks for the chance to win!

Anonymous said...

How sweet of you! I'd love the letter 'A'. Thanks so much for the chance!

Julie said...

Oh wow I love those little flags and I would love the letter R
Have a great weekend
julie

Farmchick said...

Great idea for a giveaway! N would be great for me!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful Give-Away, I have very lil Monogram anything, I'd love the letter G.

April said...

How fun is this??? I would be thrilled to win...I'd need the letter "W". Enjoy your weekend! I love your new blog background...so springy!

April said...

I just posted about your giveaway on today's post...woo hoo!

Mrs. L said...

I'll take the "L"!

Darlene said...

What a cute giveaway!! I would need the letter M. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Cute giveaway M is what I would need! Have a great weekend I will post this on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment at Joys of Home - I would love something with the letter W.

Thanks for the chance to enter. Your blog is great!

Lisa

Melissa said...

Thanks for the chance to win~ I would love one with the letter S.
Have a great weekend~

Anonymous said...

How about an S for me?please...ann

Amber M. said...

I'm in the mood...for an "m"!!

Thank you!

Rhonda said...

Lovely!! Thanks for the great giveaway...A letter "M" for me!

rhondamm@windstream.net

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Rambling Gal,

Love the giveaway idea. I would love to win that L.

Have a great weekend.
Tammy

Elise said...

What a cute flag!! I would need an R should I win.
Thanks!! Happy Spring-love the new look!!
Elise

Ruby Red Slippers said...

What a sweet giveaway! I am for the letter "E"- I love that!!!!

Anonymous said...

A letter "S" would be perfect :) Keeping my fingers crossed....

Tina said...

I would love an H.
Thanks for the great ideas and the giveaway.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

your header is so darned cute!
for us--a "P" will be perfect!!!

Christina said...

Very Pretty. I think an "H" would look just lovely on it. ; )

April said...

I'm back to put my name in the hat...again!

Joy said...

Oh you know I'm a gal who loves A's!

That flag would look so pretty in my flower garden.

April said...

Just stopping by for another chance to win! Have a blessed Sunday!