Thursday, March 19, 2009

MONOGRAM WHAT?

Afternoon Friends.....
Lately around blog town I have been seeing all sorts of monogram items popping up...I don't really know when the first one I saw on a post was, but after that the monograms were buzzing around everywhere. Guess what they have been doing at my house for a while also....





This was the first thing this past year I bought for me and another blogger swap friend....napkins...arn't they so cute!

yesterday I bought this same exact mini garden flag


oh I am loving these colors....but really don't have any decor to go with them...little did you know they are the colors of the rivalry in our town so can't have these around during football season for sure...funny also the mascot is Irish and they just won the State Boys Basketball Title last weekend...so have to stick to ROYAL BLUE/BLACK our school colors ...
I have even bought in my last few swaps monogram items....hoping my bloggy buddies enjoy them as much as I DO. I actually have a front porch mat, overnight bag, shirt, ring, gosh so many things monogram....I also have a few items when I was younger cause it was popular way back then...hehehe
Let's see what will be next in the monogram hunt...I will share later what I find...the possibilities are endless with all sorts of designs too!
Oh yeah I got an email from a sweet lady, Stacy who has a few of these shower curtains that Susie and I have been hunting. How great is that news...Thanks Stacy...sending you my info!
Going to my favorite thrift store now so will let you know if I luck up on any neat goodies.
Be back later on to visit.





9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love the flag well I love it all~Also cute new background!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I HEART monograms... Can't get enough of them!

Kasey said...

I love monogrammed stuff! I really love bags and stuff for my little girl monnogrammed!

Tam said...

No Parade for US. I have never taken my boys yet. LOL They are so 3 and 5 and well down there is way crowded and I just rather avoid the crowd. Here though our schools were closed Monday and Tuesday...so that was very nice!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you for such a kind welcome to the blogging world! Also love monograms, it makes such a statement. In my travels tomorrow I will check out the Target for your shower curtain if I find it I'll pick it up. I will let you know either way. Michelle

Joanna said...

I am so glad to hear that you have found somebody that has the shower curtain!!

I love monograms! I have done so many of them and to be honest, plan on lot's more, hehe. My house will be full of the letter for our last name!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi! I just saw your blog over at Diane's, and I have to say
it is delightful and just so cute! I love monogram ANYTHING, too! :)

~Rhonda

Jeni said...

That momogram bug bit me last year. I went from nothing to a whole bunch of stuff...but still looking a bunch is never enough.

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Hooray for the shower curtain! Blogland is so great that way!