I did two swaps this last month and I was wondering why I haven't heard anything back...well the reason is our secretary at the office sent these packages as standard delivery and I said to send out over night....well just wanted to apoligize to both of them for this delay in their swaps...I always like to be on time but after all the sickness and then my son almost dying I was late and today I thought I would just check tracking and see when my friends got their goodies and dawg gone they have not received them...so I thought I better post so I can make sure no one thinks I am a flake...I don't see many people that don't get their swaps when they are involved in them and I didn't want anyone to think I would not send mine so I knew I better leave a note on my blog. I just like them to know I was upset that it did not reach in time especially when one swap is St. Patricks Mini Swap.
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


4 comments:
Oh Beth ~ please don't worry about it. I knew you would get to it..and I totally understand about the sickness! I'm not worried about it girlfriend...just worried about you and your family getting better!
Hugz,
Michele
Hello from the other Michele (how did you keep us straight?). Mine was waiting on our doorstep today when we got home from the kids' violin lessons. Thank you sooo much! How did you know I love and just ran out of my B&BW hand soap? I'll blog about the treats today or tomorrow. Thanks again!
~Michele
Hey girl! Did you get Stacys comment? She has four and wants to share them with us!How sweet is that. Oh happy day!
OMG Beth ~ my package was waiting for me when I got home from work. I absolutely love everything...you spoiled me! That little angel is just the cutest and is already hanging in the kitchen!
Hopefully, I'll get pictures taken tonight...
Hugz,
Michele
Post a Comment