Lookie what I just picked up out at the Goodwill Store hunting down that shower curtain someone said they got theirs at. So no luck with the shower curtain but I saw this and no price tag so had to leave it and come back today. $13.31 is what I paid for it but hey if I didn't get it someone else would have quick...now gotta get the spray paint out and get it ready for my front door. See I am redoing my front door...hehehe guess you can do door makeover! Will share a pic when that is finished...I hope this weekend.Thanks to all who are on the lookout for the shower curtain and those who have actually already checked for me. I know I live in a small town but if anyone is ever looking for anything I will be glad to check my places out also...so don't hesitate to ask! Oh and Susie thanks for blogging about it also...we might luck up and get one sooner or later. If one of us gets one that will be well worth it...or heck all the other friends who love it as much as we do happens to snag it up. Good Luck all ...strange thing I just thought of...it's the season to hunt eggs...so this must be our egg were hunting for...who might get the Golden one...hehehe...


6 comments:
That looks soooo pretty. Can't wait to see it on your front door.
good find! I love it!
have you tried Target.com for the shower curtain? I bought some stuff on line there the other day.
and the thing about the funeral and what the old lady said is so funny!
That's cute and will look great on your door. What color are you painting it? And the door?
Hmmmmm, I am guessing one of them will be black?
That basket of yours will look so nice on your front door! What a super find! Why can't I ever have that kind of luck? Happy Painting!
Great snag, that's really cute! Oh hey, I'm going to try and post 2 potholders in a bit too, I'll let ya know by convo when I do. Sorry it's taken so long, she's had a busy couple of weeks and I thought she'd make more so I could post them all together, but hasn't. Thanks a bunch again (and if you don't like the colors, please don't feel like you have to buy them, hehe). Chat soon,
StampinMom :-)
I have that same basket!! Love it!!
Elise
Post a Comment