
Hello...I am so wanting this shower curtain...few months ago I posted about Lexi's bathroom and what I could do...well I never really liked the frog ensemble so I never added anything to the bathroom. After seeing a post from Melissa @320 Sycamore having a giveaway, I knew then this was the shower curtain I wanted to hunt down. I went to Target a week or so after that in Macon but no such luck finding this there...well I just figure since it was on sale I would not see this again. Well today Joanna @ This Southern Girl's Nest was sharing her girls bathroom makeover and yes it was the same curtain that I wanted. Well I asked her if she would mind looking for me if they had anymore; however she said she had already gone back to see if there were anymore. No more she said....so me thinking and thinking I thought why not see if any of my blogger friends would look at their local target for me and maybe help a girl in need of a quick shower curtain fix.


19 comments:
CAN'T SAY THAT I'VE SEEN IT BUT WILL KEEP MY EYES OPEN
HUGS FROM MAINE
I will be going to a Target next Monday on the 23rd.....I'll look and see if they have any. I think that is the cutest shower curtain!!!
Oh, shoot! I just came back from Target a couple of minutes ago. I will keep my eye out for it, though. I'm at Target at least 2 times a week.
Good luck!
Jen
I'll totally check for you...it is too cute! I practically have a cot in the back of my local Target. Seriously.
:-)
I will definitely take a look. Great colors.
How pretty is that? I will definitely try to look for it if I venture out to Target this week!
I am trying to stay away from Target-If I am there, I walk out a hundred dollars more poor...but IF I go, I will look for it...that is a great idea!!!
I would look for you if we had a Target in town...but unfortunately we do not :o(
I had seen the curtain on another blog weeks ago. I checked 3 Targets & went on line too. Always sold out. I called family & friends in different towns, no lucks. A friend & I went to our local Goodwill Thrift Store looking for easter decor. And there the curtain was...$1.99, NEW. Along w/ a ton of other stuff for Target. I bought it ! I spoke to the manager & he said that Target does donate to a lot of Goodwill Stores. Items that have been removed from their packages, missing pieces from sets & returns or unsold sale, seasonal items. So ya might want to check your local Goodwill!
I will keep my eyes open too. I confess that I don't go to Target very often, but I need to go this weekend and I will look for you.
It's very pretty. You can't help but love those birdds on it!
Oh my goodness! You are looking too. I saw it and loved it and now I cant find it,,,ugh! I hope you get lucky!
I checked today, and they were "long gone", the lady said.
Sorry:-(
What a beautiful shower curtain, I can definitely see why you would like to find it. I sure wish I could help, but the closest Target is over an hour away!
Good luck...I hope you find it!
~Jill
I looked through the clearance at Target today, but didn't see any. Sorry. I'll keep a lookout. Target is just around the corner from us.
I'll keep my eyes open~you never know if someone will return one! :)
Hey there! Me again... Nothing like power in numbers. Im sure we will find our curtains soon. I have just called our two stores with no luck. Thats ok though because I have faith in our friends,smile. I will be calling my Mom that lives in Arkansas {in the woods}. Maybe she can find us one...or four. As soon as I find the source I will let you know. This is kinda fun..hehe. I also added to my post that I will make a sign for whoever finds one. Nothing like a little nudge to get a gal a shoppin'. Hope we can get lucky and maybe even do a bathroom makeover together. Were you going to repaint or just change out your curtain? I would have to repaint for sure because I have major green walls as of now. Oh well...happy hunting~
Morning girlfriend..no luck yet but Im keeping the faith~ I do think that color sounds perfect. Im going back and forth about color too. I really like my bathroom now as is but that curtain with its birds and color would work so much better with the rest of my house.
As far as my little giveaway that I added...well I took it off. I still want to do that but I dont wont people to get the idea Im bribing them or something. Im trying so careful not to offend anyone these days. You just never know how someone will take it. I didnt have any idea how many people were looking for this shower curtain. Yikes! We have good taste friend! I dont want to bid on any on Ebay because I would probably be biding against some of my good friends. And Im sure not going to pay 69 smackers for it...Crazy I tell ya! I will keep in touch...this is like a treasure hunt and kinda fun,hehe. Enjoy your day!
I am LOVING that shower curtain! I will look...I have not seen that before.
If you email me your address I can send you a pattern or two to try your hand at stitching.
wiesbaden2003@yahoo.com
Okay girl, I may go to Target tomorrow and I'll be on the lookout!
StampinMom :-)
Post a Comment