Friday, March 13, 2009

WEEKEND PRODUCT REVIEW







Last week I shared what favorite condiments that we use in our home...well today I thought I would share a few more than just one.
As you can tell I am a brand name lady...sorry but I can tell a difference from off brand to name brand.
So tell me what are your favorite ketchup, mustard and pickles your family enjoys.
Going to do some major spring cleaning since it is calling for rain and will not be able to get out that much.
Have a great weekend and will see you here Monday!





8 comments:

Christina said...

We are def. a brand name ketchup family--my hubby has to have Heinz. I def. can tell a difference--my mom buys Aldi ketchup--ewww! It's watery.

We do often buy french's mustard, but we do buy kroger brand probably just as often.

Pickles--hmmm, I think we buy lots of diff. brands. I know my hubby likes the sandwich slices from vlasic, but we do also buy Kroger brand. In fact, we probably buy what's on sale since I can't seem to think ahead and get the name brand on sale. Want to be better at that, but haven't succeeded so far. have a great weekend!

Christina said...

oops, meant to say that I love your sign that Susie made. Beautiful.

Joanna said...

We buy brand name foods, especially condiments. I can def tell when something is not a brand name. Now I will say Targets brand is pretty good...But as far as other store brands forget it!

Ketchup...Funny...I will not eat any other kind but Heinz. We get in the store and I sometimes totally forget and have to ask my husband which brand and is he 100% sure!

Frenchs for Mustard, even though I don't eat it, but the rest of the fam does.

Pickles, Vlasic, no other brand will do, and we prefer dill not sweet. (the stackers are our favorite at the moment)

Oh and you did mayo last week, we buy Hellmans. Something else I don't eat, but use in recipes and I have noticed that it taste the best, to us.

Have a great weekend!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Your pictures make me hungry for a hamburger!!!

YUM!

XOXO
Jen

Unknown said...

I agree with you on all of your brands. Maybe its a southern thing!

the said...

Pickles and ketchup are STAPLES in my home !!!

Tam said...

Frenchs for regular mustard for sure! Heinz for my ketchup...Pickles I love valsic and if they are not available I will get Del Monte. I do like spicy mustard and use Grey Poupon and Guldens!

Joanna said...

Hi Beth,

I would def get you one, but I bought it a few weeks ago and I went looking the weekend I bought the towels, I was going to grab one and go coloring matching but no such luck they were all gone!

I don't understand why in the world they didn't keep it in the store longer then they did.

You could check Ebay for it. Good Luck on your search for it!