Monday, March 30, 2009

THE LIFE WE LIVE

Oh yeah baby! Isn't this the life? I have had this picture for a few years now on my computer and every year when the weather starts getting warm I am always reminded of this pic. I can see me doing this also real soon. I am so ready to head to the beach for some relaxation before the young kids get out of school and the beaches are packed. have a wonderful week and kick back and relax some! Take time to enjoy life and not rush around all the time!

11 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Such a funny picture. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture! I could see me doing that too awwwww~

Joanna said...

Love that picture! That is the life! *smiles*

April said...

That is one doggone cute picture! :)

Lisa said...

THIS PICTURE IS SOO CUTE

HUGS FROM MAINE

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Oh that looks fun!! Those pups are chillin,' tee hee.

Jamie :-)

the pleasures of homemaking said...

That just makes me smile - so cute!

Manuela

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Oh yeah, that is definitely the life! I wish I could curl up in a beach chair with a good book...HEAVEN!

Shannon said...

Cute pic! I am so ready for beach weather too!

Michele said...

My too Beth...I'm so ready and sick of SNOW!!!

Hugz,
Michele

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet comment.

Cute picture!