Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PROUD GIMMIE::::WOOHOO FOUR BABIES

Last week we had several new additions to the family...one set of twins which they just simply keep coming to us when we are out at the barn.
We also had two single live births and they are just hanging on to their mommies....
Just thought I would share some pics I made over the weekend...and yes Lexi went out in her jammies before I could get to her....she so excited about the twins...she says she is their mama.....
































24 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Awwwww! How cute! I've always wanted a goat, but my husband won't let me get one! We live in a town, but there are no laws against farm animals...but he says "no!"
Bummer, cause they are sooo cute!
Make sure you sign up for my giveaway today...I'm posting it later!
-Ruth Ann

Angela said...

I just found you thru Tammy at The Other Side of Me...can't believe we are so close and I didn't even know you were out there. I am in Macon as well, go figure!
The pics are too cute, my boys would be all over this, we've talked abt. getting a few to eat up the briars in the back pen but I don't know if I can deal with the smell, is it terribly bad?

Anonymous said...

Too stinkin' cute!!!!
Hope you're having a happy day! :)

April said...

If that isn't the sweetest thing! Lexi looks like a little protective mommy. So glad you shared the happy event!♥

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Ohhh, how sweet are those pictures? Thanks for stopping by to say hello...I wanted to do the same. It is so much fun to make new bloggy friends.

~Amanda

Robin Beck said...

Boy, it doesn't get much cuter then momma Lexi out there with those babies! Wonderful photos!
Robin~♥

Anonymous said...

They look so cute! Love the little twins. Does the big white dog think it is the gaurd of them?

Darlene said...

Awwwwww they are all sooooo CUTE! Lexi is adorable with them also. Now is the big white dog the protector of the goats?

Lisa said...

GREAT PICTURES! HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Valarie Lea said...

Oh my gosh they are sooo cute!!!!

Joanna said...

How adorable! What a lot of fun to be growing up on a farm!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! My grandparents lived on a farm, and every spring they had twins from the Sheep they raised...

Farm life can be so much fun...! For someone Else!! LOL

Michele said...

Awwww Beth...tooo cute! I want one...that is if they stay that little! I would never have to cut my grass!

Hugz,
michele

The Other Side of Me said...

What adorable goats and how exciting to see their birth. Twins? Very cool. Thanks for sharing the pics.

I will wave to you when I go by on Sunday!

Have a great rest of the week.
Tammy

Nichole said...

So cute! I just love baby animals!

Nicole said...

Those pictures are so sweet!

V and Co. said...

aww they look so harmless when they are so darn cute and little like that! i've had my share of goats and i used to have some really great stories to tell, but alas the stories are not worth everything else! :) thank you for your comments, and i'll be thinking about making some mommy and me aprons...what color would you like?(if i do go down that road)

Happy@Home said...

Oh, how adorable. I love any kind of babies and don't get to see baby goats too often. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh - how cute! I need to show those pictures to my little girls. They are so adorable!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Awwww, they are so cute! And that is adorable that Lexie thinnks she is their Mama. What a little cutie she is!

V and Co. said...

if you'd like i can make up a bundle with with those colors and put it on etsy with a "reserved for" let me know i'll be happy to go through my stash and do that for you!

Anonymous said...

So glad that you liked your sign! I love those four babies. Wish you could send me one them ,smile!

Anonymous said...

They're so cute! Just Adorable!

Manuela

Tam said...

I LOVE GOATS!!! ESP NOW...since I have a CHILD that can only Drink GOAT MILK...so GOATS are MY HEROS!