Monday, February 2, 2009

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR BABY CORA

Last week I stumbled upon this blog in the middle of the night when I could not sleep...and then I sat and read this entire blog...tears just flowed and i could not get back to bed...I got a glimpse of Baby Cora and the fight she is going through...I have been checking this families blog out over the last few days and going back and rereading things that I might have missed...call me strange but I love to know about the people I communicate through blogging...it gives me that feeling I have known them forever...anyway please go over and give this family some uplifting of prayers...they really need all the support for this fight they have been given with just in the last few weeks.

Please go over there and leave a note of encouragement. Here is a button that Joanna fixed for Cora so please feel free to grab it off my sidebar and share with others. Thanks Joanna!


I also like to say that Baby Harper is doing so well...she is getting to eat now...Oh how this just makes my heart feel so good to hear this!

8 comments:

Joanna said...

Thank you for sharing with us this blog..

If you will email me at specialksmommy@yahoo.com I will make a button (no charge of course)...Just email me and you can let me know what you were thinking of putting on it.

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for baby Cora, and happy to hear that little Harper is improving! Prayer changes everything!
Have a great week!

Ruth Ann said...

Thanks for sharing the story of baby Cora! I'll have to read all about it. Baby Harper is doing sooo well! I've been following her over the last couple weeks and am so amazed by her progress! Also, I need your e-mail address! Thanks!
-Ruth Ann

April said...

I will hop over and read the story of Baby Cora...I will have my Kleenex ready and I can assure you I will be praying!

Thanks for mentioning Harper! Yes, she is doing great! We are all so thrilled and thankful! Just goes to prove the amazing power of prayers and what God can do!

Lisa said...

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TELL US ABOUT THIS SWEET BABY. I WILL PRAY. HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

the said...

Thank you for sharnig this info,Im headed there now.
Stephanie

Elise said...

I read about this little baby girl a few days ago. I couldn't believe it. I have been praying for her since.
Elise

BECKY said...

Thanks for letting us know about this!! I will definitely be praying and visit their blog!!
Have a great week!
Becky