
Over the last month or so I have seen this game being played by many and when I saw it again last week I was hoping I could join in....a couple of others I saw this on already had the first three on their blog so I was not fast enough to join in on the fun...well guess what Ruth Ann was playing this and I was lucky to be the 1st one to comment....so I am going to be the lucky recipient of something handmade from Ruth Ann....how neat so if you would like something from me then do comment and I will get something to you...and the best part is you have a year to send something which I am not going to take that long but at least it will give me some time to create something beautiful that I will be proud to pass on. The only catch, of course, is that you agree to continue this lovely chain of handmade happiness to three people of your own.
Please leave me an e-mail address to get in touch with you!


5 comments:
HI...guess where I was LAST NIGHT? Longhorns somewhere in DUBLIN? Across from an Antique Mall......Near YOUR NECK of the WOODS...I think. I got back to Savannah around 10 last night..LOL
I found a swap to be in...thank you for the name too...I think I'll do this one and then check in with the one you gave me the ling to...I need to see if I can get my hand made gift done first. And it looks like I am a comment to late for this one! Have fun and show us what ya are making....
Oh yes count me in...sorry just got your note...have been busy...I'll email you my info..if it is still open! hugs
This is a really cute idea. I love it! Your blog is super cute too.
I'll still swap gifts with you if you want ;)
emnichole@hotmail.com
Post a Comment