Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Please remember to pray for Baby Cora....Her Mom and Dad asked to please pray for their little girl. So I ask all my bloggy friends to please take the time and leave a comment that Cora is in your thoughts and prayers....

5 comments:

April said...

I've already dropped by...I will be praying for that sweet little girl!

Anonymous said...

I am praying!!!!! Each and every day!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

We are sending prayers out here. Thanks for posting about this!!!

Jen

Kasey said...

I will check it out and say some prayers. thank you for sharing.

I have an award for you over on my blog. Come on over and get it when you get a chance! have a great day!

The Other Side of Me said...

Thank you for posting and letting us know. Prayer is a powerful thing. I hope they can feel the warmth of their friends and from God today.
Tammy