
Hey...Have you ever participated in a Swap? If not you ought to...it is so neat and really lots of fun. I was in my first one with Robin over at the Robin's Nest in the Stocking Exchange and was paired up with Michele @ Country Vintage....and let me tell you I was luck to have met Michele...she is such a sweetie and I so can't wait to maybe one day meet her. Anyway, Heidi is hosting a Swap and her theme is basically dealing with Kitchen gadgets and supplies/with a little added bling while your cleaning. So head over and join up in her Swap. All the details are in her blog today along with the little form to fill out...I also joined her Valentine Swap too and have had fun shopping for it. So like I said head on over there.


17 comments:
Beth, Thank you so much for this lovely post!!!! I appreciate it so much!!!...Heidi XO
This sounds like fun. I've never done one. Thanks for the info.
Hi Ramblin' Gal,
Thanks for stopping by my place recently. I enjoyed reading your post about Big Lots and all the goodies you found there. I LOVE that store. Also, good luck with the froggie bathroom. Be sure to post photos when you're done.
Have a good day.
HI got your BOX....thank you. I have not posted in a few days as I have that Savannah Crude that everyone gets...sinus coughing aching stuffy head...hurting eyes...thing happening...but wanted to let you know!
OOOO yeah in my fog...Thank you I loved my goodie BOX very very MUCH!
Thanks for this information...I like swaps!!
How fun..a kitchen swap:)!
-sandy toe
I would love to do the swap, but how do i contact Heidi..? She doesn't have a link to an email to send the information she requested...??
Thanks for stopping by my blog..
K
HEY I did not mind! Please! Not feeling better yet...this is sort of kicking me down a few notches. LOL Hope you have a great day.
Hey Beth!!
I am going to finally add you to my favorites that way I can keep up with you...
I thought this swap sounded fun!!
Elise
Oh that looks like a fun swap...going to check it out!
Thank you so much for you purchase over at my shop...my daughter will be THRILLED that she made a few bucks for her piggy bank, hehe. Can't wait till she gets home from school so I can tell her (and pay her, hehe).
I'd love to make some scallops for you...I tried to shoot you an e-mail but it wouldn't go through...hmm, let me see! I'm going to try again. Did you want all green or more of the variety that you already purchased? And how many?
Sounds like fun, I'm going to have to check it out!
I'm so glad to see you visited my blog, Diary of a Hungry Mom. I hope you visit often. I don't know about you but I do so much better when I have support and help of friends!
I love you blog, I think I'll follow it! Have a great day - bye!
I want to do a swap but I'm such a big chicken. Maybe one of these day's when I have some extra moola burning a hole in my pocket I'll do one!
:)R.
Thanks for the info. I'm definately joining in on this one!!
Just wanted to stop by and say "hi!" I'm back to blogging now and I really missed reading your blog! I'm in the process of catching up! Stay warm and have a great night!
-Ruth Ann
Hey there!
I signed up for the Valentine Swap...sounded like such fun! I'll be sure to check this one out, too! Thanks a bunch! ♥
Hope you are keeping warm! Happy Thursday MY FRIEND!
OOO HOW was HOBBY LOBBY?
Post a Comment