Monday, January 19, 2009

WHO LOVES JUNK? JEN IS GIVING SOME AWAY...ALSO 1ST AWARD

I got my first award....Wow this was very nice of Joanna to give this to me. I love coming over to blog land but never expected to receive any award. There are so many other great bloggers who deserve this more than me...but thanks anyway cause it really makes you feel wanted around here and someone actually likes coming to visit you.

This award comes with a few rules:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Wow…10…I think all the blogs that I frequent are wonderful in every way possible….
Let’s see….I would like to nominate this award to…

TO ALL MY FRIENDS....EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS TRULY EXCEPTIONAL LADIES AND I AM JUST HAPPY TO BE IN THE MIDST OF THEM...SO IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO YOU THINK SHOULD HAVE THIS AWARD PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE IT WITH THEM.




NOW ON TO SOME JUNK.....












JEN OVER AT LIPSTICK & LAUNDRY HAS COME UP WITH THE CUTEST IDEA THAT SHE ADDED TO HER ETSY SHOP....SEE I HAVE BEEN PROMOTING ETSY ALL WEEKEND OF HOW GREAT THIS PLACE IS...SO HEAD OVER TO JEN'S AND GET A LITTLE JUNK...HER JUNK IS THE CUTEST AS CAN BE! SHE HAS ALL DIFFERENT COLORS AND THEMES...JUST TELL HER WHAT YOU LIKED TO SEE IN HER STORE AND I AM SURE SHE WILL JUMP RIGHT ON GETTING YOU SOME JUNK THAT YOU WILL LOVE.




I am off today....woohoo...so been laying around and loafing. How much productive is that...not much but I am so loving it...Even sent Lexi to the day care today so I could have my time...I know how bad I send my child off but she would rather go play with her friends. Will check back later and I have been taking pics of all my Hobby Lobby goodies from last weekend...see I am slow at posting but will do...

{Pics are from Jen's etsy shop}
EVERYONE PLEASE KEEP HARPER IN YOUR PRAYERS...I KNOW MANY KNOW ABOUT THIS BRAVE LITTLE GIRL WHO IS JUST THE CUTEST LITTLE FIGHTER OUT IN BLOG LAND...SO VISIT WITH HER FAMILY AND LET THEM KNOW YOU HAVE THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS DURING THIS TIME.




7 comments:

The Berry's Patch said...

Cute junk! I could really go broke shopping at Etsy.

Unknown said...

Those are so cute thanks for sharing!

Michele said...

Hi Beth ~ you're so lucky you're off today! I love my etsy shoppe..I just wish I had more time to upload more items...sigh!

Hugz,
Michele

Elise said...

Hey Rambling Girl,
My friend and I were talking the other day and she mentioned that her cousin lived in South Ga. and it takes her about an hour and a half to get to West Ga. I was like what?? Turns out the cousin lives around Macon. Hahaha!! Middle Ga., not South Ga.!!
Elise

Darlene said...

Those are adorable junk jars! I'll have to go check it out. I have already bought so much from Etsy I have to watch myself!

I always used to send my Lexi to daycare when I had a day off. I wanted a "true" day off (though I usually had a million errands to run) and like you said she would much rather be at daycare playing with all her friends.

Jeni said...

Now that is the CUTEST junk I've seen. What a fun idea! I want to go check all her stuff out.

Anonymous said...

What cute junk! A very cute idea!

Sending prayers for Harper!

You have a great week!