For the last several weeks my little one has been on a veggie kick. Carrots, cukes, and broccoli with ranch dip. Today hubby is on his way out to Cincinnati, OH on a business trip so NO cooking tonight....WOOHOO, Lexi has already said she wanted veggies tonight but I think I will surprise her and we will make some cupcakes also. We never got a chance to do them over the weekend.
If anyone has any idea how to use that Mr. Linky I would love some advice on it...I am having trouble posting the link to look like what other blog buddies post on their blog. Mine looks like the one on the post before this.


20 comments:
Good for her! I neetd to eat some more veggies. :)
That's great! Vegetables are SO good with Ranch dressing, and the vegies are good for us, so it's a win-win situation for your daughter! :)
Have a beautiful day! :)
So cute! My youngest LOVES ranch dressing. For a while we had to yell at him because he would just dip things in ranch and suck off the ranch dressing! Sometimes we catch him with a spoon eating it! lol
So cute! My youngest LOVES ranch dressing. For a while we had to yell at him because he would just dip things in ranch and suck off the ranch dressing! Sometimes we catch him with a spoon eating it! lol
How funny my kids have been on the same kick! But we only have carrot sticks. I need to get my buns to the store for more greens! ;) Oh and ranch!
Hope you survive with the hubby gone. We went to Cincinnati 2 summers ago. Well it was a business trip for my husband and I got to tag along thanks to his boss buying me a plane ticket as well.
But I was so bored & pregnant while there that all I did was blog/shop & sleep (in that order) the entire time. Had to keep all my 3 readers in the know of what I was doing while out of state. :)
Okay I better stop I'm rambling..
:)Rachel
Wished that I like veggies that much! No luck on the linky thing, I have no idea how to use it except for myself to add things to it, never had one on my own page before.
Lexi is a little doll! I say that's great that she's gobbling down veggies! Of course, I'd tire of them after awhile. Cupcakes sounds like a winner to me! :)
Wish I could help you with the Mr. Linky issue. I'm not computer savvy...so I'm of no assistance, whatsoever! Sorry!
We love ranch around here too. Cute pictures! I wish I could help with Mr. Linky but I have no idea. Sorry
Veggies... what a great kid you have! I love them too with the ranch dip, yum! Sorry I cant help with the Mr. Linky... Im so out of the know when it comes to computer saviness~ Good luck!
Ya know when Syd was little, all she would eat was Salad.
Well, aren't you lucky to have a veggie lovin' daughter?! What I would give!! That is AWESOME. :)
I can't help ya out on the Mr. Linky thing...sorry!
Oh good for your cutie eating veggies...mine have always been BIG fruit eaters and not so much on the veggie front. So far the babes likes veggies better :-) but does that even count, hehe? Wish I could help ya with Mr. Linky but I have no clue! If you do figure it out, maybe I can get some tips, hehe ;-)
Oh good for your cutie eating veggies...mine have always been BIG fruit eaters and not so much on the veggie front. So far the babes likes veggies better :-) but does that even count, hehe? Wish I could help ya with Mr. Linky but I have no clue! If you do figure it out, maybe I can get some tips, hehe ;-)
That is so good...maybe the habbit will stick with her forever.
Vegies are yummy! I love how your little one is small enough to just sit right on your counter top! You are such a good mommy! Hugs from me =O)
Oh, I'll have to think of something to share. I enjoy those kids of posts.
Love veggies too. I love ranch dip, my daughter love blue cheese. ick!
Of course you can't ever go wrong with cupcakes either. : )
My son eats Ranch on French Fries..
Hope you are having a nice week so far! Have I thank you lately for my WIN...Thank you again!
What a cutie you've got there!! Wish I could get my older ones to eat more veggies!! I'm scared about what they're doing to their systems...but they're adults and think they're invincible!!
I'm trying to start my meme and haven't figured out Mr. Linky!! If I get it going I'll clue you in!
Blessings,
Becky
What are cukes?
I tried some Kashi breakfast bars the other day and they are extremely delightful! I loved them actually and they are pretty full of some good stuff so you don't have to feel bad letting the little ones snack on them too!
I did a Mr Linky yesterday, but I am honestly amazed it turned out okay. so i probably can't tell you how I did it. sorry!
what a great kick to be on!! :)I'll have to try the wheat rolls too~thanks for the review!!
Melissa
Post a Comment