
Who doesn't like to try new things but sometimes I wonder is it a waste or does it taste as good as it looks on TV....So how about join in with me on on the weekends and share a product you have tried and want to get it out to others whether you suggest this or not. I decided since we are all so busy over the weekend I would leave this up all weekend.
Thought I would share that I bought the new Pillsbury Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls and they are really tasty. I was sceptic at first if I could really find something that really is as good as homemade bread and I have to say this is just as good. Lexi even loves these. OK now it's your turn and just add it to Mr. Linky.
This is my first time using Mr. Linky so I hope it works.
Ok this linky does not look like others so I guess I need to play around and figure out why.....any suggestions?


11 comments:
I'll have to give it some thought. Maybe I'll post about something tomorrow and hook up with "Mr. Linky". Sounds like a great idea!
Thank you so much for the wonderful food advice for my kids! I'll definitely have to try the cookie cutter idea. I have made heart shaped sandwiches before, but never thought of football shaped. Thanks for the advice...I'm just going to let them eat what they want too. I knew you had three kids from your profile, but never knew the oldest is 29 and the youngest 4....how on earth do you do it? I'm going to post a link to your blog once I decide what to post. lol...I'll post it tomorrow sometime. Have a great weekend!
-Ruth Ann
Those rolls look good..bet they would go nice with that chicken Im going to have. Trying something new is always fun~
The rolls look delish! I will have to try them...something new sounds good! Blessings,Nancy
What a great idea!! We tried these too and loved them! Luckily our four year old eats EVERYTHING! Thank you for the sweet comments on my two blogs!
This is a great idea. Mr. Linky looks really different! LOL
They look super yummy and I bet they would be really good with some honey butter! Yum!
hope you're having a great weekend!
I have had those rolls & love them. Thanks for your visit & kind comments.
Just stalked over to say hello.
Those actually look quite tasty, I'm sure my family would love them!
I'm glad you posted about these. I often wonder how good they could be.
I'm off for a vacation but have a scheduled post about "Pedi Paws" this week, You know the pet nail trimmer?
Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you missed me! That was so sweet. With my daughter and the new baby living with us AND my dad has lived with us for 17 years too-I feel like I am spread real thin ~ I'm working real hard on trying to get some "balance" back in my life but other then that all is well. BTW: your blog looks great! You really have come a long way since your start in November!
I do hope you are well.
Take Care,
Your friend,
Robin~♥
To answer your question no I didn't make the signs...they are from my favorite store Hobby Lobby. I got them when they went 1/2 off. Anytime I see something I want from there I always wait until it goes on the 1/2 off weekly sale.
Post a Comment