
Back to reality after all the hoopla the last couple of months. Now since we are finish I figured the best way to start off my Monday evening for supper would be...
Open a box of cereal and pour in bowl and grab the milk and ta da Supper is ready. hehehe...see I told you it was quick.
Glad to see many back and blogging...I left my camera at home and so I had quite a few things to share but guess I will have to wait till tonight or tomorrow before I can get them uploaded. So check back tomorrow and I will have some things to share. We had a birthday party for hubby this past weekend. New Years, Lexi and I did our gingerbread house so have pics of that.
Oh and the best thing is I am so ready for Saturday to be here....I am finally going to hit the road and go to a Hobby Lobby and see what it's all about...heard so much about it so now I get to go visit.
Also have a few things I have to get in the mail this week for a couple of my blogging buddies before they banish me from their site...no I hope they want....Next time I will make sure I have my stuff already packed up so it is ready to ship out. Only one has received my giveaways from a few weeks ago...and one came back cause I did not put enough postage on the envelope....so I had to take it back today and get it sent out again. So see I have had a lot of things going on and no time to get them done....
This working full time can be a pain but gotta do it!
Well guess I need to check out some other bloggers and see what is going on...Hope you enjoy my favorite recipe and I will be back next week with a much better recipe to share with you all.


11 comments:
Ha, ha...we had the same thing for dinner.
Marlene
Ha Ha! I'm eating honey smacks right now! I like cereal for dinner.
Thanks for your nice comment and stopping by over at Spring Chick!
Fabulous recipe...works for me everytime! :)
You are going to LOVE Hobby Lobby! It's one of my favorite stores, without a doubt! Bring lots of spending money...trust me, you'll need it!
What Hobby Lobby are you visiting?
I thought the Nearest one was Jacksonville? I have not visited one either. Have lots and lots of FUN.
Ha!! That's my kind of recipe. In fact, I'll be making it tonight!!
Hi there! I just came over to your cute blog from Liz's. I love your layout! It looks like you have been busy and I look forward to seeing what 2009 has in store for you.
I love your blog background! So cute!
It looks like we are all working on getting "back to normal" huh?
I'm looking forward to blogging with you this year!
Robin~♥
We had cereal for dinner tonight ;)
Ha, ha..... I love it! I try to keep this dinner to only once every two weeks, it is tempting to do it more often, hehe.
Post a Comment