Also got some Valentines and St, Patrick's decor...yeah I decided to leave up one of my Christmas trees, silver tinsel tree and use it year round or until I get tired of it and take it down...so got me some pink and red hearts to add to it this Valentines. Only now when I go shopping this weekend got to get me a skirt to put under it...probably will buy some Red Tulle for the base. Also managed to get some shamrock ornaments for March. So all now to do is get a couple things to sit out and around. I never really bought many things centered around the holidays since I lived in a small trailer but since I am in my nice BIG house I have started buying for it...
ummm what else did I get....how bout I save that till tomorrow so I can take some pics and share with you all tomorrow...I got lots of CHEAP stuff 50% off so nice goodies marked down and they have still tons of more at the store. It seems that no one thought to go to Big Lots and check there sales after Christmas....don't people know WALMART is not the only store to find deals at!
See ya tomorrow! Will make more rounds later on tonight!


15 comments:
I love Big Lots! I might have to stop there on my way home from work tonight! :)
I wish I had a good Big Lots near me!
Lexi is so sweet looking! Sure sounds like you found some wonderful bargains...can't wait to see what all you found!
I LOVE Big Lots...I try to go to the closest one occasionally. It is about 40 minutes away :(
I love Big Lots...Just haven't been there in a while.
I found some goodies the other day at Big Lots!
Big Lots is one of my favorites, too, especially since they changed over from being Pic N Sav, which generally had lower quality merchandise than what Big Lots now carries. I've found some great deals there on home decor and kitchen goodies, and love to just wander around the store to see what's inspiring.
Happy New Year from Victoria :o)
O it sounds like you had fun at Big Lots!
I love holiday decorating...I especially love great deals on holiday decorations. I have a few St. Patrick's day decorations. I bought them from Terry's Village one year. Have you seen that magazine? They have the cutest holiday decorations.
Big Lot's is awesome! You are making me want to go there since I haven't been lately!
Hi there! How are ya? Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am surprised I'm getting new readers, cause I've been so bad at posting lately!! The first of the year seems to be crazy..and I don't have any recipes that I've wanted to share yet. Perhaps I'll just take a shot of some soap and put the word out. ANyway...the soap making is fun and easy. I spend most of my time packaging. If you facebook let me know, maybe we can talk soap there!
Hey..I can't get ya on FB...there are tons of "you"..haha.I need more specifics..email or network, city...
Thank you for all you sweet comments you leave me. I was hoping either you or Jenni at Nest to keep would win my stitchery...I will do another giveaway soon. I have never thought about an etsy hm.
I LOVE having a silver tree...I use it all year round for every season/holiday. Have fun with the V-day decs!
Oh how I love that store. Looks like you do too! Hope your new year is going great. Take care~
I was searching and searching for a blue tree all season. All I found was a 12 inch tall one at Target that didn't really cut it. Might have to roll by Big Lots tonight. Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment