Gosh nothing really went on at my house except be lazy and eat. We did manage to put ribs on the grill and I fixed a few sides to go with it yesterday and then we just laid around enjoying the day off. It was to cool to get outside...upper 40's for the day which is not always the case in Middle Georgia.
Lexi and I along with Daddy here and there did manage to do our gingerbread house...lol...little late I know, but I told you all I just couldn't get into the decorating mode this year. Well anyway New Years Day can just be our yearly even to do a gingerbread house...who says we have to make it for Christmas like everyone else does.
We did head out to eat wings early New Years Eve but after that you will never believe what Lexi and I decided to do...Go To BED! Yep around 8:30 we climbed in the bed...it was so cold and windy and we were tired. So we didn't ring in the New Year like we have done in the past. Hubby came to bed around 11:00 so he didn't either...we just rang in the New Year at the crack of dawn the next morning.
So this is all we managed to do the last 24 hours...it was pure bliss just being at home enjoying each other.
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean about being at home and together...that's my favorite thing to do! I'm not one to go out on New Year's Eve and fight all those crowds of people. You couldn't pay me enough money! We took Abby to a movie and it couldn't have been any better.
Post a Comment