Anyway I will try to share some things I bought but don't squint to hard....
called because I didn't till blog land taught me.
oops another sneak in from Kirkland's.
Cute wall hanging for the master bathroom
Sconce candle holder...was a pair from Kirkland's
"L" monogram from Kirkland's
towel stand for master bath with his and her finger towel
oops...no the bookend is on the other side at that time but since then has been moved to the living room
small picture frame...bought two of those

multiple sheets of scrapbook paper

sunflower strand bought two of those but need one more so looks like another trip will be in store real soon.
multiple sheets of scrapbook paper
sunflower strand bought two of those but need one more so looks like another trip will be in store real soon.
As I was saying the pictures are not great at all so it really is time for me to get my camera...See I have proof of how my camera takes pics and now can show hubby...he has been reading my blog here and there when I show him...guess I need to show him this post tonight.
Who needs roses for Valentines Day...maybe a new camera would be so much better and have something to show for also...I already have the one I want and he knows which one it is. hehehe
Well hope you enjoyed looking at or trying to get an idea of what I bought on my shopping excursion a few weeks ago...I did have a couple other things I picked up but did not take pics of those little things. I really had a great time with a wonderful friend and met a new friend who hung out most of the day in Hobby Lobby with no complaints of how long I was in there. After leaving there we went to O'Charley's and gabbed over potato soup and rolls, then off to Kirkland's and Pier One and finally Dollar Tree. Made it back home around 7:30 and I was wore out!
Sunday after church I was able to convince Hubby to go back and we went to Target, Michael's, and Best Buy. Hobby Lobby was closed but I will be taking him there cause I am sure he will love it as much as me!
Hopefully in a few days I will be able to post some pics of two swaps I joined in and share all the wonderful things I received and how lucky I am to have been paired up with two talented woman!


15 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful day. I love shopping at stores like that.
Love all your finds! I am a big fan of the Fleur De Lis!
I had to write and say thank you....you are my VERY FIRST follower!
I am sure you had a great time in that store, I LOVE the store and could spend hours in there everytime I visit. I look forward to following your blog!
Beth, don't laugh remember I am new in blog world but I just realized you left a comment on my page (sorry I did not respond in my first comment). NO I do not mind you following me, I am estatic over having my first "follower" (which I did not realize I would be as excited as I am) so THANK YOU!
I am positive if you have at least 1% of craftiness in you that you will be successful in creating things!
Thank you so much for the compliment on the kids! You can check my other blog out anytime, I may integrate that blog into not being for family as much since I could write about the trials and tribulations of raising children with disabilities (the boys).
Also I am not sure if this is the appropriate place to reply to comments and to "talk" so if you have any tips I would love them, I am actually looking up "blogging 101" on google right now. I guess I should have done that first, ha ha.
LOOKS LIKE YOU had FUN! I agree that Cameras are way better gift than ROSES on Valentines! HINT HINT HUSBANDS in blog land! LOL
You did good! I love the his and her towels.
LOVE all your pretties!!! Isn't Hobby Lobby fabulous?!? I love those his/hers towels!
Hi Beth ~ I love me some Hobby Lobby. Except that I spend way too much money there!
Hugz...and yes, tell hubby a camera for Valentine's Day would be a wonderful gift...hehehehe
Michele
WE DON'T HAVE A HOBBY LOBBY, BUT A MICHAELS. LOVE BARGIN SHOPPING. HUGS FROM MAINE. http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/
You did good for your first trip!!! I know it won't be your last trip either...that store is addicting! Blessings,nancy
I wish I had a Hobby Lobby...I LOVE that place! The closest one to us is about 4 hours away! :(
I'm soo jealous! By the way...what's "Kirklands?" I've never heard of it before.
Oh how I love Hobby Lobby{sung to the tune of Oh, How I love Jesus...}
Hopefully you can get a new camera soon!! We have silhouettes from the same artist. They are awesome!! We saw them at the Duluth festival a few years ago.
Elise
I love it! That store is DANGEROUS!
Oh I just LOVE Hobby Lobby!!!!! ITs like a black hole, I go in, but never come out. :)
Post a Comment