
NEWBIE IN TOWN AND I JUST LOVE HER BLOG NAME AND HER BLOG.
I love visiting all blogs...crafty, not so crafty like me, southerns and not so southern...but anyway head on over to this new spot around blogsville and welcome Michelle. I am sure she will love to meet some other great ladies around here.


15 comments:
Will stalk over and tell her hello!
Headed over to visit now! *smiles*
I'm heading over now! Just scrolled down and read about your big shopping outing! My...what great things you came back with...love them all!
THANK YOU so much for the WELCOME. You are making my blogging addiction even worse with all this love I am getting! How did I get so lucky as to have you as my first blogging friend?
I'll go over and say hi to her now.
LOVE NEW BLOGS! I HAVE BEEN ON MY BLOG FOR ONLY 2 WEEKS, AND LOVE IT! PLEASE COME ON OVER FOR A VISIT! HUGS FROM MAINE, http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/
What a nice person you are!! Hope all is well with you!!
Take care,
Becky
I'll head over and say hello. I hope your husband made it home!
Hi~just stopping in for a visit. I will be sure to check out Michelle's blog! Thanks!
I will just have to skip on over and say hello.
Oh, bless your little heart, I can't believe you haven't been to a Hobby Lobby. I love Hobby Lobby but get a bit overwhelmed with all the merchandise.
I have thrown your name in the bonnet, my dear...best of luck!!!
~Jill
You can get baskets like those at Dollar General and stores like that. They usually come in packs of three and they are not much at all. Now that I have been looking at all these blogs I have ideas of probably spray painting the baskets another color and then weaving ribbon through the holes! I will post pics when I ever get around to it!
Have fun buying your stuff and I can't wait to see what you do!
Thanks.. Im heading over to show some love!
Off to check her out!
I'll pay her a visit. Thanks for the notice.
Post a Comment