Saturday, December 27, 2008

NO PIC YET BUT LATER ON I WILL SHARE

Good morning....I am up and ready for the new day....going to go pick up a black wicker rocker I saw last week at the consignment store...it was only 30.00 so I think that might be a decent deal considering those are really a lot high in the summer when they come out at the beginning of the hot season.....and the best thing it is black and looks pretty good that I want have to paint till maybe later this year, oops next year!

Cooking baked sketti also....I love me some baked stuff better than the regular stuff.

Oh and I got to clean Lexi's room up yesterday and boy was I pooped after that. She was not to happy with me taking some of her toys and putting them out in the grain bin....yep that is where I store a lot of things...since we don't farm we have a nice grain bin to store things in it. I will have to share a pic later of my bin...lol...like I know your all excited to see it.

Well have a good one and I hope to get around to some of your pages later today!

1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

Sound like a good deal on the rocker. :)