Friday, December 26, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY


Gosh..the older I get the faster the holiday gets away from me! Oh well, I had a very nice Christmas and so did my kids. Now the fun begins...taking things down! I usually wait but I really want to get things packed so I can get my house back in order. This year I just could not get into decorating. I don't know why but just no energy! Hopefully this year I can get the much needed energy back so I have decided to make myself DO IT! Exercise that is...loose weight...eat right...and get closer to God! I really need this in my life...don't worry...not sick, marriage is fine, children are great! I just need to start putting things in perspective and that being church. So keep me in your prayers.


Now back to clean my hardwood floors!!! Oh my aching back......

7 comments:

Darlene said...

I'm going to start taking all of my stuff down tomorrow. I am NOT looking forward to it!

Valarie Lea said...

I am really glad for the new year, I need to get things back into perspective also. :)

Mrs. L said...

I can't believe the holidays slipped by so fast either. It is nice to get it put all away, just finding the motivation to do it is hard. Very good goals for the new years. My sound pretty much the exact same. Good luck.

Tam said...

I have been out of the blog loop and it seems I have missed days of blogging but I am glad you had a Merry Christmas! OOO yeah the loose weight thing..I am not even talking about that UGGG

Queenie Jeannie said...

I hear ya hun!!

We're taking things down on Monday. I worked so hard to put it all up, that now I want to just enjoy it for a couple of stress-free days, lol!

Christine said...

I could sure use a grain bin here as well!

I am so with you on getting control back into my life ...I need to get back to being healthy as well! Exercise and better food choices are at the top of my list as well!

Glad you had a good Christmas =O)

Marie said...

I couldn't get into decorating this year either. I have NO idea what my problem was with that. SO unlike me. lol I really need to get myself back on track this year as well. :o)